22

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ
____________________

Alina never heard from Elias. She was highly annoyed that he walked out on her with no excuse or not even a 'sorry' or 'bye'

It was as if he was forced to be there. Maybe to fill in a spot that a specific person was in.

It's like the pieces of the puzzle had fit.

Alina's father brought him to her.

flashback

"I have an 18 year old daughter, I need you to get Kevin out of her mind he isn't a good person and I need you to take care of her" Javon said as he handed Elias cash.

"Are you sure bout this" Elias asked "i'm sure of everything" Javon said.

"This is where she is right now" Javon said as he gave Elias the location of the club.

Flashback over
🫧

"I'm hungry" Cblu said "nigga you always hungry" Setty said "we can go get food i'm hungry too" I replied "fuck you fake ass niggas my sis the only real one" Camrin said as we got up "nigga fuck up" Dougie said as he lit up the blunt.

"What's goin on wit you and kay" Camrin asked as I got into his car. "nothing" I replied

flash back

A couple days after my birthday kay was posting it up with some girl. He had his moments and I had mine.

They were laying together and he was asleep on her chest. It hurt me ngl.

"I don't understand why you actin like dis for we ain't even together" he shouted "that's not the fucking problem you fuckin threw it in my face" I replied.

"Did your so call I love you even mean shit" I asked "Alina don't go that far, anytime I say I love you, you know I mean it" he said sighing "no I dont fuckin know that you mean it cause you don't show it" I said gripping onto my head.

Sooner than later I would be right with my mother nobody just realizes what's wrong with you until your gone.

"Then what the fuck do you want me to do" He said even more annoyed now. We've been arguing for an hour.

"Leave than" I said "it shows that you fucking suck at expressing the way you feel, god I fucking hate you" I said.

That was the last thing I said before walking out on him.

I did.

I walked out, he didn't this time I did.

For the second time in a month span.

Flashback over.

"Alina did you hear me" Camrin said as he turned to her "huh, sorry what did you say" I replied "I said what did you want" he asked as they were in the drive through of mcdonald's.

"Get me and big mac meal with a medium sprite" I said as I picked up my purse to pass him some money. "Nah put that away shorty" he said as he handed the lady at the window 20 dollars.

"I could've paid" I said sucking my teeth "ok well I did" he replied as he drove to the next window.

🫧

Walking up the stairs making way to the door. I felt myself get sore.

Rushing inside everyone looked confused. Going into the bathroom I threw up. I hadn't ate much today at all so why would I be throwing up.

"Yo lina you good" Dougie asked as he seen me hold my hair up, "yea" I replied going over to the sink to wash my mouth.

"You sure I can call Kay or sum" he said making me whip my head to him "please don't" I said as I walked out and went to the table where the bag of food was.

"You ight" Setty asked and I nodded my head as I took a sip out of my drink.

"I barely ate today that's probably why" I said as I took a bite of my food.

🫧

Time had passed by and I was now sitting in my apartment alone. Going on netflix I clicked on Girls Incarcerated.

(a/n: my fav show if u haven't watched go watch)

I felt sick to my stomach but Ignored it and again I just assumed it was cause I didn't eat anything or because I was just sick.

I hadn't been eating a lot lately since I got some news about my mom.

She hasn't been moving and talking, it was as if she was stuck in the same position. She always faced the wall curled up and never moved. I had been hoping to visit her very soon.

It truly hurts me seeing the only person I love stick like that.

🫧

2:59 AM

I sat up looking at my ceiling wondering what could've gone wrong.

Everything in life had gone wrong but I act alright.

Pushing every overthinking thought I had away, I shut my eyes and fell deep asleep.

Next Morning
9:15 AM

Pushing the soft blankets off of me, I made my way into the bathroom and did what I had to do.

Walking right out I went into the kitchen and pulled a bowl out, it ended up slipping out my hand. I felt jittery and anxious.

Get it together Alina.

I have to fix what ever is wrong with me.

🫧

One Week Later

"So what have you been feeling" Ms Luna asked "I've just been feeling so anxious lately as if something bad is about to happen but at the end it feels as if it's just in my head" I informed my therapist.

"Is there any emotions or people who make you feel this type of way?" she asked as she wrote down.

"Maybe" I replied "Alina anything you say in here stays in these four walls, I want you to feel comfortable while talking to me" Luna told me.

"My ex Kay, he really has been fuckin with my mental he be in the streets and sometimes I worry for him even if we aren't together.

And my father he really ruined the fuck outta my mom, she's in a mental hospital and she doesn't even move anymore she stays in the same position and I just don't understand how one person can ruin her that bad.

Like I mean what else could he possibly done so wrong to my mom."

_______________
hey.......

after lying and saying ima update i finally did

quick question do you guys want end of her back up?

thoughts on alina

thoughts on kay

thoughts on javon

thoughts on elias

and yk this isn't a nana banana story if my characters don't have some crazy ass life or have a horrible mentality.

i hate this chapter

-nana banana is out🧌