9

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Alina woke up remembering she completely forgot to tell her mom where she was. Looking at her phone she saw many texts from her mom.

Quickly calling her back so her mother wouldn't think something happened to her, Grace picked up right away.

"Alina Marie where are you" she asked sounding concerned "hey mom i'm fine I fell asleep at Kay's house and completely forgot to tell you" She answered, her mom sighed in relief glad to know that her daughter was safe.

"Alina you almost gave me a heart attack" Grace said laughing awkwardly "i'm sorry mom" Alina replied "it's fine when are you coming home" Her mother asked "prob soon I don't plan on being here long" she answered and her mom said "alight be safe love you" her mother said "love you too" she replied.

Alina attempted to get up from the bed but felt Kay's arms around her waist.

"Kay move you freak" Alina said makings Kay turn but not remove his arm "Kevin" she spoke again "ma chill i'm mad tired" he said.

Alina wanted to know what was going on with her and Kay. It was a lot to handle and she wanted to be with him.

But she just couldn't be brave enough to reveal her feelings. If she were to do that she would tell Iyanna or Blovee.

Kay finally let go and she got up.

Opening the door she saw Bree on the couch and kay's mom in the kitchen.

"Hey Alina good morning" His mom said "good morning" Alina responded "hi Lina" Bree said running up to her "hey bree" Alina responded "if you need a toothbrush there in the bottom cabinet under the sink" his mom said "thank you" Alina said and she just nodded her head.

Scrolling through her phone as she brushed her teeth and saw a text from Gisele.

(A/N: gisele is the girl from the party in chapt 3)

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
gisele🌙
________________________________

yoo lina
wanna go to a club tn?

sure what time?

around 10:30
but be ready before that
i'll pick u up

ok
seen

________________________________

Alina and Gisele had gotten close and they talked a lot but never hanged out in person.

She got along with all the girls actually.

They were all nice to Alina.

Alina walked out the bathroom into the living sitting with Bree.

"I like your hair it's way curler than mine" Bree said making Alina smile. She loved compliments especially from little kids. "Thank you bree" she replied smiling "your welcome do you want to draw with me" Bree asked "sure" she responded and Bree dragged her along to her room.