11

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

Alina and Iyanna both woke up with a headache due to them both being cross faded.

"I'm never listening to you" Alina said shaking her head "Yea this was a horrible idea" Iyanna said.

I got up from bed holding my head as it pounded "ima get us an advil" I said and she just hummed in response.

Walking to the bathroom Alina opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the blue and white Advil bottle.

Getting to cups of water and two pills they both took it and sighed in relief.

She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and did she skin care.

"Alina someone is calling you" Iyanna slightly yelled, Alina quickly came out the bathroom and saw it was a call from kay.

"Yo ma you home" Kay asked "yea" Alina responded "ight ima pull up to fuck the shit out of you" Kay said making Alina's eyes go wide "kay Iyanna is here" she replied "I was just playin ima save that for tonight but get ready Bree wants to see you" Kay said "alr" she responded as he hung up.

"I'm bout to go" Iyanna said as she grabbed her bag "do you want anything to eat before you leave" I asked "no it's fine ima just go to sleep when I get home" Iyanna said making Alina nod her head.

"Bye be careful" I said as she walked out the apartment "I will I love you" she almost yelled "Love you more" I replied.

I sighed as my head was slightly feeling better. Alina walked back into her room to change into some other clothes which was just into some gray pajama pants and a hoodie with her white crocs since it was cold and she didn't feel like wearing jeans.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Kay💞
_______________________________
i'm here

ok , i'm coming
read

________________________________

Grabbing her house keys, Alina walked out the apartment and locked the front door behind her.

She walked down the long steps due to her living on the fifth floor. As she walked out she noticed Kay's white BMW. She walked up to it as she opened the door.

"Hey stink" she said as she smiled "the fuck you just call me" he asked "stink?" she replied "give me a kiss and stop crying abt that nickname" Alina said making Kay lean into her a placing a long kiss on her soft pink lips.

She soon then pulled away because she knew that things would get way too far.

"Watchu do wit Iyanna" Kay asked as she looked at the road "nothing much we smoke drinked and listened to music" Alina said as she remembered about the things that happened last night. "Dats it" Kay asked and Alina nodded her head yes.

Flashback to last night

"Wait to Kay asked you to be his girlfriend" Iyanna said "obviously" Alina replied "bitch finally i'm so happy for you" her friend said "we need to celebrate like right now" Iyanna said as she reached into her bag pulling out weed and hennessy. "Bitch why with this" Alina said "cuz it's a better way to celebrate" Iyanna said in a duh tone.