12

Vote and Comment
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

I walked into the apartment with all the lights off. Alina was definitely asleep by then.

Walking into my bedroom trying not to be loud I heard light snores escaping Aliana's mouth as her face seemed relaxed. She was perfect.

I sat on the end of the bed and took off my shoes "Kay" I heard a soft voice say "go back to sleep ma" I replied "ok" Alina said softly.

Man I wished I didn't say that i'm tryna fuck still. I thought to myself.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

I woke up feeling Kay's heavy ass arms around my waist as his face was in my neck. This was an uncomfortable position.

Hearing the room door open it was Bree, she had a smile on her face seeing that I was awake. "Mommy told me to ask you if you were hungry" Bree said while whispering "yea i'll be right there after I brush my teeth" I replied and Bree smiled "after we eat do you want to play me and my friend Janiya" Bree said as her friend walked in and stood next to her "for sure" I replied "say hi" Bree whispered to Janiya "hi" Janiya mumbled "hi beautiful" I replied smiling as I felt Kay move.

"Ok let's go" Bree said to Janiya as she followed.

"Why would you say dat" Kay mumbled "say what" I asked "dat you was goin to play wit her" Kay said "cuz I am" I replied back "how you goin play wit her when u goin be inside of me" He said while whispering in my ear "you freak!" I responded which made him laugh.

"Move ima go eat" I said and Kay let go of me.

I went into the bathroom and found my toothbrush that I used from the other day.

Making my way out the bathroom I greeted Kay's mom "Hey Jackie" I said as I smiled "hey baby" she responded "your food is on the table" she said "thank you" I replied.

As I ate Kay came out of the room. "Stop coming home late Kevin" His mom said to him "ma not the gov" Kay said "I gave you that name for a reason" she said which made me laugh. Kay's head turned so fast to me "fuck you laugh at" he asked "shut yo big head ass up" I replied as Jackie laughed.

"Nah the way you guys tryna gang up on me is crazy" Kay said as he shook is head.

"Where's my food ma" Kay asked his mom "I ain't your servant get it ya self" she replied as she waved him off and went into her room.

"Nah cuz she dead picking favorites" Kay said as I laughed at him "Kay Kay" Bree said as she ran and hugged him while he picked her up "hey bree" he said as he placed a kiss on her cheek and continued to do what he was doing.

"Janiya how you doin" Kay asked as he put an arm around her "good setty is just annoying" she replied. Damn she's setty's little sister no wonder they look the same.

"Go play bree" Kay said as he put her down and she ran into her room. "I'm sorry for makin you wait last night" Kay said "it's fine" I replied "you looked slumped as fuck" Kay said "I mean it was 1 am when I fell asleep" I said "I'm bout to go to Dougie's house you tryna come" he asked "I gotta get home ma is bout to beat my ass" I said laughing "lemme take you home" he said and I nodded.

I stood up and grabbed my things that I had in Kay's room. "Your leaving" Bree said with a frown on her face "i'm sorry baby we can play another day" I replied and she nodded her head and placed her arms around my waist. "Bye lina" she said "bye bree" I replied.

"Bye Lina" Janiya said "bye Janiya" I replied back. "Be good, the both of you" Kay said to Bree and Janiya "I know I will cuz then you goin snitch" Janiya said which made me laugh "stay tryna be grown I swear" Kay mumbled. I just dragged his arm so he wouldn't do anything else.

"You stay fighting with little kids" I said to Kay as we got into his car "cuz they stay not wanting to be in a child's place" Kay replied as I just laughed and shook my head.

Kay broke the silence when he said this "when you goin let me fuck you again."

"You miss ya chance last night when you left" I said "lemme get a quick fuck right now" he said as he parked to the side.

Kay just stayed looking at me up and down as he licked his lips. "Get in the back ma" Kay said as I quickly went to the back.

Kay pulled Alina on his lap as he sat in the middle.

His lips quickly got placed on Alina's soft pink lips.

They kiss as Alina was starting to feel wet as Kay's started getting harder by the second. Alina was grinding back and forth on Kay's lap as they continued to make out.

They soon stopped as they attempted to catch their breath. "Lay down" Kay said as Alina did what he said.

He pulled down her pajama pants as her underwear followed along. Kay's soft lips kissed up on Alina's thigh leaving love marks all over. "Kay" Alina said as she was getting wetter by the second "I want you do enjoy this" Kay said "so stay quiet" he added on.

His lips went higher and higher by the second. They soon landed on her wet folds. As he licked it and kissed it.

(a/n: i can't this is scary)

His tongue flicked her clit as she moaned out in pleasure "faster" Alina mumbled as Kay quicken his paste up.

Now sucking on her wet folds he inserted two fingers as his mouth stayed in the same place. His fingers went fast and she liked it. He liked it.

"Lemme make you feel good baby" Kay mumbled against her pussy which made her feel good.

"I'm going to cum" Alina said as she felt the knot in her stomach "so do it baby" Kay said as she released all over his fingers. Kay quickly put his mouth on her area and licked it off.

"Sit good my love i'm bout to make you feel good" Alina said.

____________
smut cliffhanger 🤣🤣🤣
i had to rob you guys🙀🙀
i might start the next chapter with her making kay feel good🙄 only if you guys deserve it.

nana is out💋