16

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

It's been a couple days since the hospital, Alina took her cosmetology test yesterday and now Kay and her were on the way to the clinic.

To be more specific an abortion clinic.

She couldn't believe that she was going to do this, but it was for the better. Kay and her both weren't ready for a child.

They even had a long conversation about it.

Flashback

"Mama it's only if your ready" Kay said as he held Alina, "I can't Kay i'm not ready" she responded and he nodded his head.

"If your not ready then i'm not" he said "but what if you want a kid and I can't give you one" she replied "listen to me, ion care if you don't give me a baby, I love you and that's all I care about" he said making her smile.

"I love you so so much" Alina said as she kissed kay "I love you more" he replied.

Flashback Over

"I'm kinda scared" Alina said as she walked inside "don't be ima be there with you" he replied.

"Hello ma'am do you have an appointment" the nurse asked "yes I do under Alina Bennett" she replied "alright just answer these questions and wait till the doctor calls you" the lady said as she handed Alina a clip board.

There were many personal questions on the paper such as

why do you want an abortion?

is their family issues that are stopping you from having a baby?

are you not ready?

do you feel alone?

are you afraid that your baby will grow up without a father?

do you take drugs?

do you drink severely?

Alina checked off all of the no boxes except for are you afraid that your baby will grow up without a father?

She felt as if Kay wouldn't love her same, or maybe he will get annoyed that they couldn't have sex so he would go off and have it with some other woman.

She put her arm over the responses so Kay wouldn't see.

"Are you alright" he asked as he pushed a strand of hair away from her face, "i'm fine Kay just a little nervous" she replied back.

"Alina Bennett" The doctor said. She and Kay both got up and walked over to where the doctor told them too.

"So Alina I'm going to quickly check you vitals then i'm going to have a quick check on the fetus" he said making her nod her head.

🍃

"That was the worst pain i've ever felt" Alina said as she struggled to walk "he said to put ice around it" Kay said "wow around it" she responded "you know what I meant" he said rolling his eyes.

Kay opened the door for her as she got in. "I love you stinka" she said as she put her seatbelt on "I love you too" he replied "and stop calling me that weird shit" he said making her groan "it's not even bad Kevin" she said as she implied on the Kevin part.

"Who's Kevin because I know that ain't me" he replied "i'm pretty sure your mother named you that so i'm obviously going to call you that" she said making him roll his eyes.

"Bree wants to see you do you want to come over" he asked "yea sure but I need ice real bad" she said "just put it in your pants and hide it" he said while laughing "I hate you bro" she said crossing her arms "you know you don't mean that" he said as he placed a hand on her thigh.

"Massage my pussy" she mumbled "what?" he asked "nothing" she said.

🍃

"Can you fucking wait I need to put the ice in" she said making him groan "shut up it's your fault you didn't pull out you hoe" she said making him smack his teeth "quit talking hot" he said helping her out the car.

"Holy fucking shit this is so cold" she said walking even more weird. "Can you stop laughing freak!" she said making Kay laugh even more.

"You know what i'm walking home" she said and started walking off "ma come back" he said trying to hold his laugh "no your a joke" she said annoyed.

"I promise to stop laughing" he said "say wrd 2" she replied "wrd to my motha" he said now becoming serious.

"Kevie poo don't play with his mom" Alina thought to herself.

🍃

Alina was now laying in Bree's bed as they watched a princess movie together.

Princess and the frog to be exact.

"Lina are you ok you've been walking weird" Bree asked "I'm fine I just fell and it hurts to walk" she said lying right through her teeth.

"I hope you get better" Bree replied smiling "thank you" she said.

"Ma come back to the room" Kay groaned "no i'm watching a movie with Bree" she said "yea loser" Bree said to kay.

"Lemme just lay with you" he said "no your fat ass is going to break the bed" Bree said catching kay and us by surprise. "Bree ima tell ma that you cursing" he said "fine fine you can stay" she said.

"Move over" Kay said "I literally can't I think that's your cue to leave" I said making him flick my forehead.

🍃

I began to hear snores escape Kay's mouth making Bree and I laugh.

"His fat ass done fell asleep" I mumbled.

"Shut up" kay said.

"I love his big head" I said to myself.

__________________
well she did in fact abort mission.

ummmm go fucking read end of her it's a dougie b story u fucking rats.

-nana is out 💞