26

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
Not Proof Read.
____________________

"Push Alina" the doctor said as I held onto Kay's hand practically squishing it.

"Breath mama" Kay said moving my hair out of my face.

I screamed in pain as I pushed has hard as I could. This shit ain't for the weak.

The room was now filled with the babies cries. "You did amazing mama" the nurse told me as she quickly cleaned her up, then wrapped her up in a blanket and handed her to me.

"Hi pretty girl" I said in a soft voice. She look exactly like Kay. "She look just like me the fuck, stole my whole face" he scrunched up his face "nigga don't look at my daughter like that" I mugged him.

"So have you guys figured out a name" The nurse asked as she wrote down the baby's weight.

I've always said I was going to name my kids Jeremiah and Lalani, and that's only if I had two but Kay and I have thought about a name that also represents both of our names.

"Yea, Kaylina Perez" I smiled as the nurse nodded her head writing it down.

"You wanna hold her" I asked Kay as she snapped out of his trance, "of course" he replied as he gently picked her up from my arms and sat in the chair next to me.

I felt my heart melt. I truly love Kay and still do, but Kay needs to get his act together always having girls twerking on him, kissing up on him, and honestly fucking them.

I didn't want to put myself through difficult times again, I wanted peace and wanted to be with someone who I truly love and who truly loves me.

I don't want the situation with Jamaya to happen again. I told myself I wanted my children to have a normal family and not with one with lies and secret family's.

I referred to my mother and fathers situation especially how my father pained himself as the perfect man. When he really wasn't. I was hurt when my mother didn't tell me anything about her and my father divorcing.

"Mama relax you look stressed" Kay said as I looked at him confused "i'm not stressed" I replied.

"Why you lyin" he asked.

"Am not" I said.

⭐️

My mother, Dougie, Blovee, and Setty came once they heard the news about me giving birth.

"She don't look like you at all" Setty said to me "I know!" I replied mugging Kay.

"I was pregnant for 9 months just for her to turn out just like her gappy daddy" I huffed making the others laugh except Kay, he was straight mugging me.

"Quit talking hot" he said.

"She's beautiful" My mother said as she smiled down at Kaylina. "I can't believe this nigga a dad" Blovee laughed.

"Deadass bro I never though I would see this" Dougie said "y'all can leave now I wanna be wit my baby momma" Kay mugged.

"Nigga looking like angry bird, fuckin mugging everyone" I said mumbling the last part. "Hush" he said making me scrunch up my face.