23

short chapter since i'm going to dr and i'm prob not goin update till i come back which is the 20th.
_________________________
º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ
____________________

Ive been getting much better as months past. I even visited my mom and she looked better, i'm proud of her.

I haven't had any contact with Kay but I hope things have been going great for him. He's been dropping more music and gaining hella numbers.

Eric and I have gotten closer than usual, speaking about him he's right next to me.

"Lina please" Eric begged for the fifth time "going to the stu seems boring" I replied "I promise it isn't just come with me" he said "who's going to be there?" I asked.

"Just Dougie, Blovee, and-don't say Kay" I said cutting him off "excuse me young lady do not cut off your elders" Eric said as he rolled his eyes "sassy ass nigga" I replied "ok but please go" Eric said again.

"Fine" I said getting up to change "YOU WONT REGRET IT" Eric said.

It's true, she wouldn't.

alina.marieee

marieee

SWIPE

Liked by cblu_180, jamayaa

Liked by cblu_180, jamayaa.ox, officiallykayflocka.

alina.marieee: if he cared he wouldn't have done what he did.

dadonneric: don't play wit my mhhh😡😤
^unnecessary emojis.

officiallykayflocka: only girl that looks good in yellow
^u sure??

cblu_180: dayroom.
^shut up takis.

🫧

"Yoooo" Dougie's loud ass voice said as Eric and I walked in, "biggest bird" I mumbled "stop dickriding psycho" he replied "emd" I replied.

"Linaaaaa how you been" Blovee said as he put his arms around me "gooddddddd" I said giving the same energy "you've been duckin niggas you ight" he asked.

It felt good being asked if I was ok.

"yea i'm fine just a lot on my mind" I said smiling "if you need anything let us know cuz we got you sis" he said and I nodded my head.

"Hey Lina" Kay said as he sat down next to me "hey kay" I said smiling "still have the same pretty smile" he said making me slightly blush "kay stop" I said laughing to put my nervousness to the side.

"Ya cheeks red as shit" Kay said making me turn my head, it felt good being in his company "nah don't turn your head now" he said making me face him.

"What I tell you about wearing makeup you don't need that shit" Kay said as he looked at me "true but I feel pretty with it" I said playing with my fingers.

"Why you nervous for, stop playin with your fingers and you pretty without it" Kay said once again.

I felt like I was going to have a panic attack, I don't even know why but I felt so stressed out all the sudden.

"Lina you alright, you look mad pale" Kay asked as he felt my forehead "yo pass me a water bottle" Kay said not taking his eyes off of me.

"Lina open ya mouth" he said as he tried to move my jaw open but I just went numb.

"Eric the fuck goin on with Lina she just froze and went cold" Kay said and Eric quickly went over.

This had happened many times before and it always resorted to Alina in the hospital.

"Get her into the car" Eric quickly said as he held Alina up. "What's happening" Blovee asked "she gets into panic shock a lot when she's stressed or afraid" eric replied.

🫧

"Alina Marie Bennett age 19, she's suffering a form of shock" The nurse told the doctor as he come over and flashed a light into Alina's eyes.

"Has this happed once" The doctor asked "only like three times but i've always brought her to the hospital" Eric said as he bounced his leg up and down.

"This isn't normal, her pupil is so dilated it doesn't look correct" the doctor said "so what you tryna imply" Kay said.

"She's been suffering from seizures that don't react to normal shaking but just go numb she's going to have to stay at the hospital for a week, she needs close monitoring" he replied.

__________________

told u hoes it was going to be short.

thoughts????

thoughts on kay?

thoughts on alina?

thoughts on eric?

-nana banana is out🐭