24

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
2 months later
____________________

I rubbed on my small stomach as I laid on the couch watching Scandal. I had figured out I was pregnant a few days after my whole silent seizure happened, but I kept it private.

The only person who knew was Kay and well this is how he took it.

"Kay I have something to tell you" I said as I sat down nervously "you good" he asked as I played with my hands, "you don't gotta be nervous around me just tell me" he said once again.

"I'm pregnant, and your the dad" I said as I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath "you bein for real" he asked as I felt him turn to me "yea, it's fine if you don't want to be in the baby's life I get it" I said as I opened my eyes.

"Of course I wanna be in my child's life, i'm half of the reason it's here and I need to own up to my own actions" he said, "and maybe a baby will be good for me" he added on as a shocked expression crossed my face.

"Really" I said with the biggest smile "i'm bein for real ma, I wanna take care of you and this baby" he said as he gave me a hug.

I'm glad it went better than ever but sometimes he gets annoying, but at least he's in the child's life.

Reaching for my phone as I seen Kay's name come across.

"Hey ma how you feelin" he asked as I heard music in the background "a lil nauseous but it's better than how I was feeling yesterday" I said as I put my show on pause.

"You want anything to eat" he asked "no i'm fine" I replied, "you sure" he asked again "seriously i'm fine" I said.

"Alr call me if you need anything ma" he said "I will."

Putting my show back on I wrapped myself around my pink blanket more.

🫧

I talked to my mother the other day and she seemed much more better, she might even get discharged.

My mother would send me letters, i'm even going to visit her today.

Getting up from the couch I realized the time and went into my room. Picking out some jeans and a hoodie I went into the shower.

Getting out, I changed into my clothes and put my hair up in a clip.

Grabbing a granola bar I made my way outside since my uber was here.

The car ride was silent except for the radio being played lowly.

🫧

Getting out of the car I made my way inside of the facility.

"Name and ID" the man at the front desk asked, "Alina Bennett" I said as I handed him my ID.

"Your here to see Grace Bennett is that correct" he asked "yes" I replied, "right this way ma'am" he said as I followed.

We were going into a big visitation room where everyone was.

"Grace you have a visitor" he said to my mother as she looked up with the biggest smile i've ever seen.

"My baby" she said to me as she hugged me "mommy i've missed you" I said as I felt myself get emotional.

"So how you feeling baby girl" My mom asked as she held my hand, "good, but mom i've got news" I said.

"What is it" she asked concerned "i'm pregnant" I replied, "really i'm so happy for you baby" my mom replied with a huge smile.

"Thank you mommy, it means a lot" I said happily, "even if I can't be in the baby's life in the beginning i'm always here if you have questions" she said, it was good to have a mother figure who would show me how to take care of my baby.

"Is kay the father" she asked I nodded my head as I rubbed my stomach "I was hoping that you would say that, he really has showed growth" she said.

"I'm proud of Kay, even if he might not hear it much i'm extremely proud and I trust him a lot more" I replied as a rubbed my palms on my jeans. "Maybe you should tell him that anytime he has a show, he deserves to hear that" my mom said.

"Enough about guys how has being a pediatrician going" she asked "i'm still looking for a good enough collage" I replied.

🫧

The visit went very well, instead of taking an uber Kay insisted for him to pick me up.

"Did you tell her" Kay asked as he drove off. "I did she was happy" I replied as I pulled out my phone.

The rest of the car ride was silent due to the fact that I fell asleep.

"Mama we here" Kay said as she shook me, I noticed we were outside of my apartment. Putting his hand out Kay helped me out the car and closed it behind me.

"Don't trip" Kay said as I didn't notice the curb.

"Are you spending the night" I asked as we made it inside my apartment. "You want me too" Kay asked "kinda, i'm tired of sleeping alone" I replied.

"Then there's your answer" he said as he sat down next to me. "You hungry" I asked while turning on hulu. "Nah i'm good" he replied as he sat on his phone.

I turned on Scandal and pulled my blanket to cover me as I laid comfortably. "You stay watching that" Kay said "cuz I liked it" I replied in a duh tone "watch how you speaking to me" he replied but I just ignored him.

"When are we going to reveal my pregnancy" I asked "whenever you feel like" he said as he turned off his phone "hmm" I replied.

"Let's do it today" I said "like right now" he asked "obviously" I said.

@officialkayflocka

"What is the point of those emojis" I asked while laughing "I ain't even put hella this time" he replied "mad sassy" I mumbled

"Now hush please I can't hear my show"

_________________
hey guys....

so umm how long has it been???

i hate this chapter but i had to get something out. i promise ima try and update more frequently since school in almost ending.

thoughts?

nana banana is out🐭