13

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

"Sit good my love i'm bout to make you feel good" Alina said.

Kay listened to what I had to say.

I went on my knees while sitting on the seat.

(a/n: she's like sideways if that makes since so kay is sitting normally and she's like next to him)

Kay pulled his pants down and it sprung out. I grabbed it and spit on it as I rubbed up and down.

Taking almost all of it in my mouth I moved my head up and down as the bottom of my chin filled with saliva.

Kay's groans could fill the car. It made music to my ears hearing that I made him feel this way.

I gagged as I sucked up and down. "Go fast ma" Kay said.

Alina listened to what kay had said and she quickened her paste. Gagging as she went. She then made a popping sound once she took it out of her mouth. Licking the tip as she seen the pre-cum come out. "Already" Alina said smirking "you see what you do to me" Kay said as Alina went back down.

Kay held the back of her head and pushed it down making her gag even more.

(a/n: i feel like i've said gagged over ten times)

Alina felt herself get wet. She reached her hands into her wet folds and rubbed herself as she continued sucking on Kay's dick.

"Alina" Kay said as he groaned in pleasure.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

Kay had never felt this good in his life. The smoochies that would do this for him would suck and attempt to be looking good while doing it, but Alina she didn't she loved doing it sloppy and for her to be touching herself while sucking Kay had made him get harder by the second.

As kay was about to cum he felt his phone ring.

Looking at it the contact said 'Twinn🤞🏽😈'

Grabbing the phone as Alina continue to pleasure him and herself he answered it.

"Yo Kay where you at nigga" Dougie asked "shi im on my way I had to take Alina home" he replied "ight hurry" Dougie said and then hung up.

"Ma we gotta hurry" Kay said as he felt himself release in her mouth. "Just let me finish myself" she said smirking as she wiped off the cum from her lip and putting her fingers in her mouth sucking Kay's juices off her fingers.

Kay wouldn't lie, Alina was turning him on by the second. Kay watched Alina as she rubbed circles to her clit. She pulled down her shirt and took off her bra. Alina rubbed circles on her boobs making herself feel pleased.

"Ma" Kay said as he groaned he felt himself get hard once again. "Holy shit" Alina said as she felt herself about to cum.

"Nah fuck it ima fuck you real good in this backseat" Kay said.

He pulled Alina's legs over his shoulders and aligned himself to where her wet folds were. Inserting himself in her wet folds Alina moaned out in pure pleasure.

(a/n: i'll prob say pleasure 20 million times as-well)

"Ima make sure you remember this" Kay said as he went faster and faster. He pulled out of her and made her get on her knees so he could give her back shots.

"Fuck Kay" Alina said as her whole body vibrated. The sounds of their skins slapping filled the car. "Kay w-we need to stop Alina said as she felt her knees get sore.

Kay eventually pulled out of her.

They both fixed themself and they went back into the front.

"Nah dat was crazy" Kay said which made Alina laugh "bro i'm so sore" Alina said "who ya bro?" Kay asked "my bad" Alina said "Dougie must be waiting for you" she added on "fuck I gotta hurry and get ya ass home" he said.

🍃

"Ight bye ma I love you" Kay said as he placed a kiss on her wet lips "I love you more" she replied and then closed the door.

Kay made his way to Dougie's house as fast as he could.

"Damn nigga there you are" Dougie said as Setty, Cblu, and Eric agreed. "I had to do sum" I relied "or someone" Blu responded "nah i'm tryna think of Alina bein innocent" Eric said as she shook the thoughts off of his mind.

"Nigga don't act like you didn't fuck the shit out of that church girl Naileia" Blu said "Nah a church girl is crazy" Setty said "I ain't even goin say nun my girl was innocent before she met me" I said and they all agreed.

"Nah but Naileia was sum different it felt mad good and the head she was giving me did not seem like she was some innocent ass church girl" Eric said "nah dats crazy" Dougie said "she was definitely watchin sum tutorials" Blu said which made us bust out laughing.

(a/n: naileia is from chapt 2)

"Nah tutorials is crazy" Setty and I said "i'm being so deadass bro" Eric said as she placed the blunt to his lips.

"Nah fuck talkin bout me and fuckin that church girl when the fuck did you and Alina get together" Eric said the rest of them agreed since us being together came out of nowhere.

"Nigga you where there on the floor when I asked her" I said as the memory started flowing into Eric's mind "oh shit yea I was ion even remember that after I left I got cross faded" Eric said "nah Eric was there" Dougie said "this dumbass nigga was sleeping on the floor or sum ion even know" I said "nah sleeping on the floor is crazy" blu said "ain't that where you girl makes you sleep when she reads the group chat messages about Alina" Setty said making Blu mug him "watch out wit my girl" I said and Blu just rolled his eyes.

___________
wow i'm on a role today
be proud of me
i gave u the rest of the smut that u guys rob wanted.
i hope u guys remember naileia cuz she's a throat goddddddd.
follow my ig nanaaasanti_

-nana is out