19

updating 4 my whore sister comment great things abt her (say i love kleen or ima put this story away for a long time)

Vote and comment
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

I took a long pull out of my blunt as I moved my head back. Some smooch was currently giving me neck since I was feeling stressed.

Hearing my phone ring it was Dougie. "Yo twin wtw" he asked me "ion know what you tryna do" I responded as I put my hand on the back of her head making her gag.

"Yo nigga are you deadass getting neck right now" Dougie asked laughing "fuck up" I replied "call me back when you done with that situation" Dougie said hanging up.

I felt bad about this, but Alina wants space and ima give it too her.

"Jamaya get up and go home" I said pushing her away and pulling my pants up "why do you always do this kay kay" she asked me "just get out Jamaya i can't handle this right now" I replied watching her pick all her shit up.

"You can't keep doing this too me" she said wiping her mouth.

I sure can.

"Just go Jamaya i can't continue doin this shit wit you" I said putting on my coat. "But what am I doing wrong, it better not be because of that bitch Lina" she said making me grab her by the neck "watch ya fuckin mouth when you talkin bout her fore I deck your bumbass" I said pushing her away.

"It's embarrassing when you still are "in love" with someone who wants nothing to do with you Kay just move on from her with me, I'm clearly the better option and you know that just admit it at this point and do us all a favor" Jamaya said making me laugh.

"Fuck is so funny i'm speaking facts" she said crossing her arms "my little sister don't even remember your name nobody even knows your name nigga you a nobody" I said making her frown.

"Shit you know what's embarrassing" I asked "what" she mumbled "that you keep thinking ima give your burnt ass a chance, nobody wanna taste some other niggas dick when they tryna eat your smelly ass pussy" I said making her now cry

"Now if you please get the fuck out" I said
pushing her towards the door. "Kay you'll regret this" she said.

"Ain't nobody bout to regret shi dummy"

__________________
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
____________________

The thought crossed my mind.

Should I just go out and fuck around tonight. Hell yea I should.

Picking up my phone I went to Gisele's contact.

"Hey mama wsg" Gisele said picking up "not much i'm tryna go out though" I replied making her smile "hell yea lemme ask the girl if they want too go" she said "alr" I replied putting my phone on the charger.

"They said yea" Gisele said making me smile "ight we should leave around ten-thirty" I said as Gisele agreed.

🍃

As I finished getting ready I took pictures and obviously posted them too the gram.