10

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________
𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"I got eyes just for you" Kay said.

"Don't lie" Alina responded "Wat you want me to do prove it or sum?" Kay asked "obviously" Alina responded.

Kay dragged Alina out of the club to his car.

"Where we goin" Alina asked and Kay didn't respond. "Rude ass mf" Alina mumbled hoping that Kay wouldn't hear her.

Kay began to speed up trying to get to his destination faster.

**

We stopped infront of my apartment so I tried to get out but Kay locked the door.

Kay walked out the car and opened the door and grabbed Alina's arm to make sure she followed right behind him.

"Crazy ass" She mumbled making Kay turn around and look at her. Alina looked down and they made it into her apartment. Alina opened the door and the house was pitch black. Her mom had gone and spent the night at her grandmothers house.

While they walked in pure silence Kay brought her to her room and smacked his lips on hers making her confused. He was just mad at her and all the sudden he started making out with her.

Alina tried to go on the same paste that Kay was going. He moved his hand in her dress rubbing his fingers on the outside of her underwear.

Alina was already starting to feel wet, when Kay was mad she would start to feel some type of way.

Kay quickly slipped his fingers into her making a moan come out her mouth. Her lips fall off of Kay's and her head falls back from pleasure. "Since you wanna keep acting up as if you ain't mine" Kay said "Alexa is just a crazy ass bitch" Kay added on.

Alina tuned him out. Kay's fingers quickly fasten up making her feel a knot in her stomach. "Kay shit i'm about to cum" Alina said as best as she could "so do it no one is stopping you" Kay said and with that she released all over his fingers.

Alina fell back on her bed, her eyes started to get heavy she was exhausted.

As her eyes were about to become shut she feels Kay take off her shoes and put on some sweatpants and new underwear. Taking off her dress he put on a black tshirt.

She soon then drifted off to sleep.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Alina had woken up to being on Kay's chest as she heard light snores come from him. She was about to fall back asleep until he got a call that woke him up, quickly closing her eyes he gently removed her head off of him so he can reach for his phone that was on her vanity.

"Hello" she over heard Kay said "nah i'm fine ma I spent the night with Alina" he said "i'll be home soon" Kay said "yea ma I will I didn't forget" "bye I love you too" Kay said. He soon hung up the phone and came back to the bed.

"Alina I know your awake" he said "how" Alina replied "cuz I felt your eyes open" Kay replied "ma really thought I died or sum" Kay said "well if you didn't tell her you wasn't coming home then what did you expect" Alina replied making Kay shrug.

"I want you Alina I just don't know but every time I see you I just get this feeling" Kay said making Alina turn to him "finally bro I thought it was just me" she replied "i'm just bad at expressing myself" Kay said chuckling a bit "so with that do you wanna be my girl" Kay said "sum serious shit too" he added on "of course I will be" Alina said making Kay smile.

"Finally niggas" Eric said getting up from the floor "nigga what the fuck are you doing here" Alina said "i've been here since ya mom got home" Eric said "nigga what the fuck" Kay said "you ain't even noticed me when you got up" Eric said "ima leave doa and become a spy" Eric said "you really should" Kay said laughing.

Alina got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and did her skin care and walked out.

"Bro im tryna get high" Eric said "I gave you weed yesterday or sum" Alina said "Does it look like I brought it smart ass" Eric said "I got za in my v" Kay said "shi im bout to go get that" Eric said as Kay tossed him the keys. Leaving Alina and Kay in the room by them selfs.

Kay went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

Alina grabbed her phone scrolling on instagram to see the pictures and videos that Gisele, Janexia, Caleea, Shay, and Bianca had posted. While looking at one of them Alina almost tripped in the background making all the girls bust out laughing making her laugh which made Kay come out the bathroom.

"Whatcha laughin bout" Kay asked "nun I was about to fall in this video" Alina said showing Kay making him laugh.

Eric soon made his way back and now they were all sitting in the living room.

"Grace you won't guess what I heard this morning" Eric said making Alina and Kay look at him "what did you hear now" Grace said "Kay and Alina are dating" Eric said "no fucking way" Grace said smiling and walking over to Kay and Alina hugging them "finally bro I swear I was waiting for an eternity" Grace said "what does eternity mean" Eric said "your mad dumb nigga" Kay said.

***

Kay and Eric had left and soon then Grace did as well. Iyanna had came over to keep company with Alina.

"Wait to Kay asked you to be his girlfriend" Iyanna said "obviously" Alina replied "bitch finally i'm so happy for you" her friend said "we need to celebrate like right now" Iyanna said as she reached into her bag pulling out weed and hennessy. "Bitch why with this" Alina said "cuz it's a better way to celebrate" Iyanna said in a duh tone.

Now that they started smoking and drinking they were both cross faded.

"Why he goin through your phone" Alina sung "he miserable" Iyanna sung as well "I can't believe they did you wrong, pitiful" Alina said "she said she wanna drink my cum, ooh" Iyanna said "I wanna fuck her when she blonde, ooh" Alina said.

"Nah bro my eyes hurt to open" Iyanna said "bitch this is your fault" Alina said laughing.

They sat on her bed and continued to sing.

Alina was happy that Kay asked her out but she knew it would be difficult since Kay would spend time at the stu.

But he was worth to make it try.

_______

they finally together. this was a short chapter since i didn't know what to really write since i was kinda stuck but yeaaaa.

i'm working on publishing my sugarhill keem story which is about my one shot of him from my imagine story.

other story's:
Imagines-Drill Rappers
Both roles [IN WORK]

-nana is out🍃