15

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

Alina's warm colored arms were still wrapped around her mother's. Alina was planning to call her grandma Nicole to take care of her mom since she needed to get a test to get into a cosmetology school.

Carefully getting off of her mother she made her way to the door and opened it quietly. Once she was out of the room she went into her room and grabbed her phone seeing missing texts from Kay.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Kay💞
________________________________

yoo ma
alina
you alr
ma you good
alina marieeee

i'm sorry kay i fell asleep early

alright it's fine
whatcha bout to do
today?

i have to go do this test
for cosmology school

shiii what time

at like 1

ima take you

ok byee
i love you

i love you too
seen
________________________________

Alina clicked on the 'mama' contact as it rang.

"Hello" her grandma Nicole said "hey mama well mom is not feeling the best can you watch her I have to take a test for cosmetology school" Alina said as she made her way into the bathroom "of course ima be there in 10 minutes" Nicole replied "ok bye" Alina said "bye baby" she responded.

Alina placed her phone down and started brushing her teeth. Then washing her face.

She walked out the bathroom and went to check if her mother was sleeping which she was.

Alina walked into the the kitchen and pulled out a ramen soup package, and pulled out a pot and poured some warm water and set it on the stove.

🍃

She heard a knock on the door. Alina walked over to the door for it to reveal her grandmother "hey mama" Alina said as she wrapped her arm around her grandma. "Hey baby how you feeling" Nicole asked as she pulled alway from the hug "i'm feeling good" she responded with a small smile on her face.

"I'm glad your doing well mi niña" Nicole said to her granddaughter "watch the pot I have to get into the shower" Alina said and Nicole nodded her head.

Alina made her way into her bedroom and picked out her outfit. She was going to learn how to be a nail artist so she could do it on herself.

She made her way into the bathroom once again so she could take a shower.

🍃

"You nervous" Kay asked Alina as she sat in his car studying over her notes once again. "If I fail then I can't get into cosmetology school" I replied "ma you goin do good I promise" he said as she squeezed her thigh in reassurance.