25

End Of Her
___________
Alina's pov:

I'm officially 5 months, and i've accomplished so much while pregnant. I've gotten into medical school so I can be a pediatrician.

Today was also the day of my gender reveal and i'm super excited and nervous.

My mother had also gotten out of the mental hospital and had been doing better than ever. Kay and I's relationship had gotten better, I won't say it's a dating relationship because it isn't he was yet to shown that he's ready to be faithful but he's been an amazing co-parent even if the baby isn't born yet.

Getting out of the shower I slipped into a white dress. I was out of breath already which was hella embarrassing. My hair was straighten so all I had to do was touch it up a bit.

I wasn't in no makeup mood so I put up on some lipgloss to keep everything natural since this baby made me look glorious. I put on white sandals with little rhinestone.

Here's a little update on everyone, Blovee had his daughter and she was the cutest thing ever, Dougie had to take some time for himself so he stopped going inside and stopped posting on social media, Cblu moved to Houston but came all the way down here for me, Nas went to jail and hasn't came out, Setty had been doing his own thing, and who knows what Mali and Mhady been up to.

My best friend Iyanna had set everything up for me which I gladly thanked her for since it really meant a lot for me.

"My baby" My mom said as she stood at the doorway of my room "I can't believe this is actually happened" I replied still tying to wrap my mind around everything that had been happening.

"Everything happens for a reason lina" she said and with that she left the room. As she did I revived a call from Kay.

"Hey mama i'm here" he said "you not goin come up or nun" I replied "man watch" Kay answered and hung up.

"rude" I thought to myself.

Five seconds later I hear loud ass knocking on the door.

"Boutta break the door thinking you the hulk and shi" I said opening the door "nigga you wanted me to come up and get you so here I am" he replied "yo moms coming wit us" I nodded my head in response.

"Hey Kay" my mom said as she side hugged her "how you been" Kay asked "good thank god" she said and he nodded.

⭐️
"Ima cover your eyes mama but ima guide you" Kay said "i'm getting set up fuck this" I said jokingly as Kay laughed at my joke.

"1"

"2"

"3"

I opened my eyes and gasped looking at everyone here and how beautifully everything thing looked.

"This shit look amazing what the fuck" I said looking around smiling. "Ouuuu Iyanna I love you" I said as I dragged out my words "I Love you too" she replied making me hug her.

I greeted almost everyone since it felt like the whole world was here. Jackie and Bree was here Shani, Setty, Cblu, Dougie, Blovee and his baby, some girl named Murda B which ion know who she was but ok, and Kenzo Balla.