20

(updating cuz i'm being begged too)

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
____________________

It was finally february Alina's birthday month, she was turning 19 and was ready to go out with her friends.

Her and Elias were also doing well at the moment, she trusted him and he trusted her.

"Elias can you grab my north face jacket please" Alina said as she slipped on her shoes "here you go ma" he said making her smile, "thank you" she said and he nodded his head as a your welcome.

Alina was also wondering if her and Eric would spend valentine's together like they did every year.

Elias and Alina were on there way to Javon's house. It sounds bad but Gabrielle really wanted Alina to be there for there daughter Eliani's birthday, she was turning six.

Her father was excited when he heard Alina was bringing a friend, he was glad it wasn't kay.

⭐️

"Are you sure you goin be alright" Elias asked Alina which had to be like the fifth time. "Yes don't worry about it, it would be great to have a bond with Gabrielle" she spoke confidently.

In overall it was true what Alina said but she would never dare to call her step mom. She only had one mother and it was Grace.

Speaking on Grace she left a letter for Alina but she yet had seen it.

"Damn this shit big" Alina said as they arrived to the not so little townhouse, it was normal for it to be this nice since it's manhattan.

Walking up the steps Alina sighed, she couldn't believe that she was going into the home her father raised a whole different family with.

"Hey Alina its so great to see you" Gabrielle said as she attempted to give Alina a hug but she didn't budge, "well come in" she said trying to cover up the awkwardness.

"Hey sweetie" Javon said as he side hugged her "hey" she replied dryly "this must be" Javon said not knowing who he was.

"Elias" He said making Javon nod his head "im Javon, Alina's father as you must know" he said making Alina groan.

"Where's the little birthday girl" Alina asked "she's over there in the elsa dress" Gabrielle said.

Alina walked to Eliani as Elias followed behind her. Alina had gotten the little girl a Frozen character set.

That bastard better like it Alina thought to herself.

"Hey" Alina said as Gabrielle and Javon watched the interaction from afar.

"Hello" Eliani said in almost a whisper "happy birthday sweet girl" Alina said trying to be nice "thank you" Eliani said with a huge smile.

"Mommy can I open it pretty please" Eliani asked "of course baby" she replied. Javon raised an eyebrow while looking at Alina wondering what he could've possibly bought for the little girl.