14

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

(A/N: PLEASE BEWEAR THERE IS SELF HARM AND I WILL LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHERE IT IS SO YOU CAN JUST SKIP.)

_______________

The warm crisp air flowed through Alina's heater. She had gotten home from Kay's house not the long ago and she was pretty exhausted, her legs, boobs, and knees were hurting. She gladly took a warm shower to help her ease the pain.

"Alina dinner is ready" Grace yelled from the kitchen "I'll be right there" Alina replied. She slowly got up from the bed due to her being in pain. Opening her room door that was closed she made her way to the dining table.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks" Grace said as she slightly laughed "I didn't expect to stay the night at Kay's house i'm sorry about that" Alina replied as she felt great sympathy to her mother, she felt as if she barely talked to her mom even if they lived in the same house. "It's fine Lina i'm glad that your meeting new people and having fun" Grace answered hoping to not make her daughter feel bad.

"Enough with making you look sad let's eat" Grace said as she placed a small smile on her face which went over to Alina's light cheeks.

While they ate it was an awkward silence which Alina wanted to break.

And so she did.

"Have you seen dad" Alina asked which made her mother cough in surprise "I thought I would never hear you say that" Grace replied "well I did see him one time with the new wife and two kids and her belly was getting bigger" Grace said as she felt her eyes water.

Grace hated the thought about the man she once truly adored and love fine a new woman and give her what she needed to beg for.

"Don't cry about him" Alina said as Grace excused herself from the table.

Alina felt bad for her mother she didn't want Grace to always be stuck up with some sadness just because of one person.

She really hoped that her mother would find someone who really loved her till the day she died.

🍃

Grace never returned back o the kitchen table which Alina didn't mind, she wanted her mother to have space.

Quickly cleaning up her plate and putting her moms food that she left over in the microwave she made her way to her moms room door.

Gently knocking on it she said to her "ma are you ok" "i'm fine baby I just need some time for myself is that alright" Grace asked as she whimpered "that's fine mom, if you need anything please tell me" Alina said as she heard an mhm from behind the door.

Alina made her way to room and picked up her phone as she read a text from Eric.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Eric🤍
________________________________

yooo can i pu

right now is not a good time

why are u alr