27

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
Not Proof Read.
____________________

I was so relieved to be back home and in my bed after leaving the hospital. I was anxious about everything, from Jamaya's problems to the fact that I was a first-time mom. Nevertheless extremely thankful the fact that my mother is here to help me in taking care of Kaylina.

Kay isn't here to help me at night because we don't live together, but he had some idea of spending the night occasionally, but I don't consider myself sure when he's planning to do that. I softly rocked Kaylina to sleep because after she got home, she continued to wake up during the middle of the night, like once every hour.

When Kaylina eventually dozed off, I placed her in her crib and quietly closed the door. I sighed as I exited and then stretched my back before entering the restroom. Since I had earlier stored everything in the bathroom since I intended to take a shower before Kaylina awakened again.

But once more, a knock on the door interrupted me. I noticed Kay when I peered through the peephole. I opened the door and let him inside. Kay greeted me with "Hey ma" as the nickname made me feel vulnerable. I was genuinely missed him, but until he matured, nothing would work out. I said "Hey Kay" as I retreated to the bathroom. He asked, "Is Lina sleeping?" and I answered in a positive yes. I heard him hum in response, so I replied, "I'm going to take a shower so you can sit on the couch, but don't be loud I just put her back to sleep."

Locking the bathroom door after closing it. All I wanted was a massage, which I knew I would get as soon as I got out of the shower, so I turned on the water to a warm degree, which relaxed my tense shoulders.

After taking a shower, I left the bathroom and went into my mother's room to change since I didn't want to take a chance in case Kaylina had awakened. As I entered my mother's room, I felt Kay's eyes rove all over my body.

As soon as I was done changing, I went over to the couch and pulled out my lotion bottle. "Can you please give me a back massage?" I said, and he nodded in agreement. Kay applied lotion to his hands and raised the back of my shirt as I sat down. Kay said, "I want to talk about us.

"LIke?" I questioned as he massaged my back. "Since we now have a child", he said, "I want to give us a second shot because I don't want her to grow up thinking we no longer love each other because I still love you and I know you still have love for me."

I answered, "Of course I still love you Kay, but everything was rushed and you did cheat on me. I value myself and have self respect, so why would I want to rekindle a relationship with someone who couldn't be faithful to me?" "What makes you think that you won't do the same again?" I said. As he pulled my top back down, Kay said, "We now have a child, Alina, and I've changed. I don't want to continue hurting you and I don't want to affect a father-daughter relationship that I will have with Kaylina because she knows that I cheated."

I burst out in laughter and said, "You seen what happened to my mother, my father had a whole family on the side and he had a child with my mother, what makes you think having a child with someone gon make you stop cheating, until you can prove that you've really matured we can continue co-parenting, and get your minion Jamaya off my back she's fucking crazy."

"Alina, why would I do you the same way he did your mother? I ain't like him so don't compare me to him either, and I will try to earn your trust back, fuck it I ain't trying to I will do it," Kay asserted.

"If you say so", I said as I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I had not had a chance to even eat anything because I had been so preoccupied with Kaylina.

After pulling some coco puffs from the top of the refrigerator and opening a drawer, I added my cereal and milk to a bowl. Kay remarked, "You pour in cereal first," and I responded, "You don't you fucking weirdo," like who doesn't pour in the cereal first, then after the milk?

"Im normal, you on the other hand" Kay side eyed me, "your not normal you wake up and smoke a blunt for breakfast" I replied.  

Before I could even bring the spoon to my mouth I heard the soft cries of Kaylina, I groaned in frustration not because I was mad at her for waking up but because I was exhausted and I just wanted to eat and relax, before I even got up from the couch Kay got up and made his way to my bedroom leaving the door open by a little crack.

About five minutes later, Kay returned to the living room and silently and quickly shut the door.

I muttered "thank you," "why are you thanking me, I'm her father and I should be helping you with her too," as he persisted.

I asked, "Are you staying the night? I just need some rest tonight because I have class tomorrow," and he nodded in agreement. Although it was a little challenging to balance college and a newborn, all of my professors were kind and understanding.

After waking up, I put the bowl in the sink and rested on the sofa to scroll through my Instagram feed. I saw all of my friends out partying, but I preferred to stay at home with my adorable daughter than to be being crossfaded. Although it does seem wonderful right now, I wasn't willing to take any chances.

My eyes closed and I started to let go of the phone. Kay covering me with a blanket was the last thing I felt.

_________________

I'm on a roll with updating.

I just updated dirty iyanna before this.

vote and comment.

Thoughts????

nanaaaa is outtttttt*