6

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ
_____________________

Alina sat on the couch hearing her mom out.

She had finally found out the truth about her father and his whole new family. She finally figured out why he didn't care when Grace told him to leave.

Alina some how didn't feel sad, she was glad.

Really really glad.

Things did change in the house hold ever since Javon left.

They didn't go to church as much, she didn't go to bible study almost every day, she was aloud to go out more, she didn't have screen time on her phone, she was able to wear what she wanted.

She enjoyed this type of freedom.

Grace had trust Kay to watch over her daughter since he was the one there with her while she would sneak out.

Alina also didn't have to sneak out anymore she was able to go out at night but just needed to let her mom know she was ok.

"Thank fucking god that man is gone living with him is hell" Grace said groaning as she sat up from the couch.

"Hey mom can I talk to you about something" Alina said finally going to reveal her real feelings about Kay to her mom.

"Yea what's wrong honey" Grace said now concerned "I really like kay but-" Alina said before her mother cut her off "I fuckin knew it" Grace said happily "can I finish" Alina asked "yea continue" Grace responded.

"Anyways I don't think he feels the same" She said now feeling a little upset "of course he feels the same baby you saw the way he stepped up for you when Javon was calling you those things, he really cares" Grace said making Alina slightly smile.

"Just take things slow and learn more about him didn't you just meet him" Grace said "yea" Alina responded now playing with her rings.

She had always thought Kay was cute ever since middle school.

While thinking about Kay she got a text from him.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Kay💞
________________________________

Hey ma

Hi kay

i'm tryna see ur fine ass again

You can come over
My mom doesn't really mind
plus she likes you

mother in law lovessss me😩

  😂😂
yeaaaaaaaa

Ight ima pu in 10

ok see you
seen
________________________________

"Ma" Alina yelled "yes" Grace responded "Kay is coming over if that's fine with you" Alina said now getting up from the couch "that's fine with me" her mother responded and Alina nodded her head as a response.