4

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ
_____________________

*𝟣 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇*

Alina sat on her bed unlocking her phone finally getting it back, she was deeply excited to have it even if it wasn't a big deal but for her it was.

Before she could even go and text Kay, Eric walked into her room.

"Wassap lil lina" he said making her smile "Alina were leaving now make sure you two behave" Grace said to her daughter "bye mom" she said.

Eric's parents and Alina's parents where going to this church thing and we're coming back tomorrow.

"What you tryna do" Eric said, Alina shrugged in response.

"Ima call up kay and dougie" Eric said making a smile appear on Alina's face. "Man you got food here" Eric asked as he stood up, Alina nodded and they walked over to the kitchen.

****

Eric and Alina were now sitting on the couch watching a movie that Eric of course picked.

"Nah bro what the fuck" Eric said as they heard a knock on the door.

"Go open it" Alina says and Eric just listens knowing it was Kay and Dougie.

Alina was nervous to see kay, her cheeks had been turning red, and she was now starting to play with her ring.

"Yooo was good lil lina" Dougie spoke "hey dougz" Alina responded "you not goin say hi to me ma, I see how it is" Kay says joking around "hey kay" Alina responded.

"She was nervous this whole time when we was waiting for you niggas" Eric explained "shut up" Alina said rolling his eyes "there is no need to be nervous ma" kay said as he sat next to her on the couch.

Alina had never been that close to a guy that wasn't her father or Eric.

She began to feel her hands sweat.

She had never felt like that.

"Yo you got da za" Eric asked talking to Dougie "you always know I got that on me nigga" Dougie said shaking his head letting a little laugh come out.

"You mad shy ma" Kay said facing Alina "i've just never really talked to boys who weren't Eric" Alina replied "you don't gotta be nervous wit me" Kay said she just nodded in response.

"Lil lina you got food" Dougie asked "yea you can look in the kitchen" Alina replied quickly.

"You mad pretty ma" Kay said making Alina's bright up "damn kay got a Lina blushin and shi" Eric interfered "let's go to ya room" Kay said standing up and grabbing Alina's hand.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

In Kay's mind he enjoyed talking to Alina because she wasn't like them other girls who were trying to throw them self on him. He also liked that she wasn't a smoochie. He most loved that she wasn't passed around.