Chapter VI

The two Predacons and Starscream landed beside a cave surrounded by rock walls with shadowed outcrops. "You two wait in there." Starscream said. Aileron looked at the space. "Both of us can't fit in there." Aileron said. Starscream groaned. "Then find somewhere else to hide and prepare to ambush." Starscream snapped. Aileron rolled her optics and began to climb the cliff. Predaking entered the entrance while Aileron positioned herself on an outcrop. Starscream transformed into his F-16 Fighting Falcon and took off.

∆∆∆

::This is a bad idea, Miko.:: Bulkhead said through the radio. "Chill out Bulk, I'll be fine." Miko said looking out the passenger side window. "So...what are we looking for again?" Miko said. ::Any Decepticon or that blue Predacon.:: Bulkhead said. "Right, do you think Primaltone will wake up if she hears it?" Miko asked. Bulkhead hummed. ::my guess is that Primaltone is reliving the last event that happened before she went into stasis lock, so it could help.:: Bulkhead said.
::Anybot find some'tin yet?:: Jazz commed.
::No, Jack and I are still looking.:: Arcee responded.
::Nothing here- wait that's Starscream!:: Bulkhead said accelerating. A seat belt strapped across Miko. Miko looked up and saw a jet flying overhead. "Huh, lucky shot." Miko said.

∆∆∆

Aileron flicked a rock off the edge. She listened as it bounced off of the rocks below. "What are you doing?" Predaking called out from the cave. "I'm bored. This is boring. We could have found some Autobots by now." Aileron grumbled flicking another rock. The she-dragon groaned. "What? Out of rocks?" Predaking said. "Yes." Aileron grumbled rolling onto her back.
::Incoming with Bulkhead.:: Starscream commed. "Finally!" Aileron cheered. She rolled over and crouched. Her optics narrowed as Starscream flew in and transformed. About a minute later a Ford Escape Hybrid drove in after. He transformed as well. "Ah, Bulkhead." Starscream said "I have some questions for you."
Bulkhead scowled at him. "That's funny, I have questions too." Bulkhead said. "Where is the location of your base!" Both mechs said together. They both blinked. "Why would I tell you that!" Starscream said. "Because I can use force." Bulkhead said activating his cannons. Starscream smirked. "Well I can use Predacons." Starscream said. Predaking excited the cave and snarled. Bulkhead turned to look at the red dragon. "Slag, not the one I was hopping for." Bulkhead mumbled. "What was that? You're not satisfied? Well then how about her." Starscream said as Aileron stood up from atop the outcrop and roared. Bulkhead looked up at her. "Aileron here just recovered and is itching for a fight . . . unless you want to do this the easy way." Starscream said turning away from the mech to look at the two Predacons. Aileron saw Bulkhead press a digit to his comm and say something. She snarled and leaped down from the outcrop and tackled Bulkhead. The green mech struck her helm. Aileron dug her claws in and ice began to form around her claws. " what the..." Bulkhead said. "Oh did I forget to mention Aileron has a cold personality." Starscream said turning back around, completely unaware of what the large mech had done. "Just shut up, Starscream." Aileron hissed. Predaking strode over and growled. Suddenly a rock wizzed through the air and struck Aileron's helm. The blue Predacon growled and turned her helm to see something duck behind a boulder. Aileron spread her wings and took off. "No!" Bulkhead said realizing what she was doing. Predaking slashed at Bulkhead with a claw and roared.
Aileron flew behind the boulder and landed. A second rock smacked into her helm, right between her optics. A human femme was throwing rocks at her. Aileron roared and the human started to scramble over the rock. Aileron reached out and pulled her back with a claw. "Hey!" The human cried. Aileron wrapped her claws around the human and moved back towards Predaking and Starscream. "Let me go!" The human femme said beating her fists against Aileron's servo. "You're weaker than an Insecticon." Aileron muttered. An image of a spider-like bot crept into her mind. Aileron shook her helm. Must have been the rocks Aileron thought.