Chapter XI

"Shockwave!" Megatron roared storming into the lab. "Yes, lord Megatron." Shockwave said turning. "Explain yourself." Megatron said. Shockwave stared at him. "Your blue Predacon ripped off Blackout's helm." Megatron said. The scientist was silent for a moment. "Problems like this were a high probability." Shockwave said. "What do you mean. If I'm not mistaken, Aileron was raised by Starscream since she was sparkling." Megatron said. Shockwave shook his helm. "That is incorrect." Shockwave said. Megatron stared at him silently demanding answers. "The sparkling Starscream raised is offline." Shockwave said. "What? That can't be I just saw her." Megatron said. Shockwave walked over to the wall and hit a button. Two doors opened revealing a huge half a chunk of ice. A dragon like shape was carved in the center.
(If you read X1/2 you know what this is) "Forgive me my lord, I have not been 100% honest." Shockwave said. Megatron stared at the ice. "What is this, Shockwave." He said. "While on Cybertron, I found this but there was a blue Predacon inside. I got no spark beat or any sign that it still lived. I took a sample of the CNA and made a clone which Starscream raised." Shockwave said. "Then why is the Predacon not in the ice." Megatron said. "After the clone crashed into the earth during the Insecticon attack, the body become unusable. I came back to collect another sample but found the Predacon laying on the floor with ice chunks. There was a spark beat, body heat, brain activity. I managed to save the clone's memories and had Knockout transfer them into the original." Shockwave said. "So your saying the Aileron that killed Blackout is an original Predacon not a clone." Megatron said.
"Correct."
"If she is an original then why hasn't Predaking-"
"Predaking was cloned with a mating flaw. The Aileron clone was special designed to mate with Predaking but since the clone was destroyed I had two new mechs made that are eligible for mating with the original." Shockwave said. "Those two sparklings." Megatron said. Shockwave nodded.

∆∆∆

Aileron lifted her helm at the sound of shouts. Skylynx and Darksteel yawned and shifted around between her servos. After returning with Blackout's body, Soundwave had locked her inside the room she shared with the sparklings. First thing Starscream had done was tell Megatron what had happened.
*RRROOOAAARRR*
Predaking? What's he doing? Aileron thought. Skylynx started to squawk and tap her chestplate with a tiny claw. Something slammed against the door and the sparklings hissed. Aileron stood up. The door suddenly opened and a vechion hurried inside and closed the door. "Safe..." The vechion gasped. He turned his helm towards the three Predacons. "Slag! There's more of them!" He cried. Aileron lunged forward and caught him in her talons. "Why are you here." The she-dragon said. "H-H-Hiding f-from Predaking." The vechion stammered. "Why, what's going on." Aileron said. "Are you going to kill me too?" The vechion said. Aileron could smell the fear rolling off him in waves. She pushed him aside and called the sparklings. Skylynx and Darksteel scurried over and climbed onto her back. Suddenly the door opened and a raging Predaking appeared. "This was where they locked you up. Come with me now." Predaking said in a commanding tone. "What is going on." Aileron said. "I fought an Autobot called Ratchet and turns out Megatron was behind the murder." Predaking said turning and heading down the corridor. Aileron followed. A vechion appeared and the red dragon crushed his helm. "Let's move. Megatron is going to pay." Predaking said. Aileron turned her helm slightly upon hearing the sounds of vechions rushing down the corridor. They'll suspect me too Aileron thought. She felt a surge of protectiveness for the sparklings on her back and followed Predaking down the corridor.