Chapter XXXI

Hello Sparks!
Just wanted to say real quick before this chapter...
✨THIS STORY REACHED OVER 7.2K VIEWS!!!✨
Thank you all so much!
Seeing your comments and views makes me happier than you know.
I love each and every one of you
Keep shinning bright Sparks!

______________________________

Chromia's optics slowly came online. "Uh...my helm..." She groaned rubbing her helm with her digits.
"Looks like one of you are awake." a vioce from across the room said.
Chromia turned her helm to see a Predacon. This one had a light green body and a dark green helm with red eyes. A fin-like plate was on top of his helm. "Where and why am I here?" She asked. The Predacon turned in her direction. "You slammed your helm into a wall. Probably because Transformer optics aren't as strong as Predacon in dark areas." The Cybertronian dragon paused.
"I believe Speed said your name was Chromia?" He said after a moment. "It is. Since we're on the subject of names...what's your's." Chromia said sitting up.
The Predacon opened his jaws but stopped. "Firelight!" He snarled.
Chromia quickly turned around to see a smaller Predacon with lime green and yellow coloring about a foot away from her. One of his claws was raised and it was humming with electricity.
"Stormy! You ruined the surprise!" Firelight whinned. "Being zapped by your lightning is not a pleasant surprise," he turned back to Chromia, "Im Storm Breaker and the youngling is Firelight." Storm Breaker said walking forward. "Hello!" Firelight said giving Chromia a toothy grin. "Hi..." Chromia said cautiously. Storm Breaker picked Firelight up by his scruff bar and lifted the small Predacon into the air. "Put me down!" Firelight said as he tried to wiggle out of the older Predacon's grasp. Storm placed him down by the exit of the healing den. The youngling tried to scramble past, but was stopped by Storm's disapproving stare. Firelight huffed and sat down. "Your wings are all healed up, correct?" Storm said. Firelight bobbed his head up and down. "Good. Go tell Stargazer one of them is awake. If he is resting go get Avalon." He said nudging Firelight with his head. The youngling chirped before scampering out of the den. "Lively little thing." Chromia said with a faint smile as she remembered her playful sparklings. "Firelight is going through the phase where he challenges authority." Storm Breaker chuckled as he turned away from the entrance.
"Is he your creation?" Chromia asked. Storm Breaker shook his helm.
"No. I haven't the time for such things. The pack raised Firelight since he is the youngest." Storm Breaker said.
"Do you have any creations?"
"Two. Both mech. I haven't seen them in a long time though..."
"And the other? Elita I believe her name is."
"She has a mech and femme. Primus knows how old they are now..."

"I often wonder how old my grand-creation is."

Chromia and Storm Breaker turned to see a large black Predacon. Scars traced his armor and his optics were cloudy. "Stargazer, I didn't hear you come in." Storm Breaker said. "Not all of my skills are gone!" Stargazer chuckled.
"You have grand-creations?" Chromia asked. During the War most parents didn't live long enough to see their creations have their own creations. "One, and I've seen her and she has become so strong." Stargazer said with pride. "You saw her? How? You're optics don't work." Chromia said. "How dare you say that to a-"
"It's alright, Storm Breaker, when you get this old such observations bounce off your armor like rocks." Stargazer said. Storm Breaker nodded and went to tend to Elita One.
"Now," Stargazer said standing before Chromia," tell me about this Earth."

^^^

"Arcee, no!" Optimus said grabbing the blue femme before she could run into the space bridge. "Optimus every second we waste here is a second Chromia and Elita could be in danger!" Arcee protested.
Optimus looked at Aileron and nodded his helm towards the entrance to tbe bridge. Aileron understood and planted herself so she blocked the entrance. Optimus released Arcee and she smacked into her side. "Move." Arcee commanded. "No." Aileron said. Frustrated, Arcee pulled out her cannon. "Move-"
"ARCEE!"
The blue femme flinched. Optimus hardly ever raised his voice. "Take it easy, Cee." Bulkhead said. "Please, these are my sisters we're talking about!" Arcee said looking at each of her teammates. "We are also talking about Bumblebee's Carrier." Optimus said placing a servo on Bumblebee's shoulder. Arcee turned looked at the young scout. Bee was craning his neck trying to see over Aileron's back. His optics were full of hope that any moment a pink femme would walk through.
Arcee put away her cannon and lowered her helm. "Elita and Chromia are very special to everyone. That is why I don't want to launch a precipitous mission to find them." Optimus said. Arcee nodded her helm. "Aileron. Remain here and guard the bridge." Optimus said. Aileron nodded her helm and made herself more comfortable infront of the bridge.
"We shall return to base and plan our course of action. Autobots, roll out!"