Chapter XVI

The five bots and the three Predacons entered the Autobot base via ground bridge. The group was met by an angry/shocked medic. "What the frag happened to Ultra Magnus!?!" The medic said. "Predacons." Ultra Magnus said glaring at Aileron. "Just because you lost doesn't mean you have to be a sore loser." Aileron said. She ducked her helm as a wrench flew at her. "I forgot how rude you mechs are." The she-dragon muttered. "Ratchet can fix your wounds." Optimus said. "Wait, I'm fixing the thing that damaged Magnus." Ratchet said.
"Yes."
"WHY!"
"Please Ratchet, Ail is my friend and it hurts seeing her like this." Primaltone said. Ratchet turned and looked at her curiously. "What do you mean by that." Ratchet said. "Its like I can feel her pain." Primaltone said. The medic's optics widened and he looked over at the blue Predacon. "Fine. Follow me to med bay." Ratchet said helping Ultra Magnus. Aileron checked that both of her sparklings were with her before following.
"Creator, I'm sorry I left." Primaltone said knowing she was in trouble. Optimus sighed and picked her up. "I forgive you, sweetspark. But your actions have caused me to limit your freedoms." Optimus said. Primaltone nodded sadly.

∆∆∆

The smell of energon and medical supplies hit Aileron and her sparklings. Ratchet hit the panel on the wall and the Med Bay doors opened. Ratchet helped Ultra Magnus inside and didn't bother to hold the door open for the Predacons. Aileron growled as the door nearly closed on her tail. "Wait right there, I'll fix you after I'm done with Ultra Magnus. And don't touch anything!" Ratchet ordered. Confused by the last part, Aileron glanced down and saw the two sparklings had began to explore. ~Get back here you two~ Aileron softly growled. They whined and came back to sit underneath her. ~Carrier, we're hungry~ Darksteel said. Skylynx coughed and shook his helm. Aileron looked at him with worry. "Meh bo ord (me bored)" Skylynx croaked. "Are you talking!" Aileron said slightly excited. Skylynx's optics hardened with determination. "Care er . . . carry er . . . Carrier!" Skylynx said. Aileron lowered her helm and nuzzled him with joy. "Carrier! Carrier! Carrier!" Skylynx cried happily. "Will you be quiet!" Ratchet snapped. Aileron glared at him. Darksteel hissed and made an odd noise. Aileron turned her helm in his direction. "Brother?" Skylynx croaked. Darksteel shook his helm and sneezed. A small fire shot out of his mouth and scorched the med bay floor. Aileron nuzzled him as well. Skylynx trotted over to congratulate his brother. Aileron raised her helm to give them room. She chuckled at noticing the competitiveness between the two.
"Alright its your turn." Ratchet said motioning the she-dragon to come over. "Wait here." Aileron said before moving.
The med bay had two med berths, neither of which could hold her. "I don't have 'Predacon size' so I need you to lie down on the floor." Ratchet said. Aileron nodded and rolled onto her back. She grunted as her helm smacked something. "I needed that." Ratchet mumbled getting out his tools. Due to her size, Ratchet could barely reach her underbelly. The medic groaned and pulled over a stool. "As I suspected, a bond has formed." Ratchet muttered looking over the wounds. Aileron lifted her helm off the floor to look at him. "What did you say?" Aileron said. "As I suspected, a tense battle must have formed. There is considerable damage on both of you." Ratchet said as he started patching up the blast wounds.