Chapter XX

Aileron's audio receptors picked up the sound of running pedes almost immediately. "We got company." Aileron said. "Well then let's show them a good time." Sideswipe smirked as he activated his cannons. Ironhide rolled his optics and activated his as well. Aileron narrowed her optics as a cluster of vechions rounded the corner weapons blazing. "I will never miss their identical, sorry faceplates." Ironhide said, Aileron growled in agreement.
Bumblebee transformed and raced down the hall. The vechions fired their cannons at the yellow camaro. Bumblebee swerved and rammed into their pedes. Some of the vechions tumbled over as the rest of Attack Team surged forward.

∆∆∆

The sound of gunfire erupted.
Starscream jumped and the tablet slipped from his digits. "Scrap! That hurts!" Starscream cursed as the rock slammed onto his pede. He clutched it and hopped around. "What do those mindless scrap heaps think they are doing!" Starscream hissed. He snatched the tablet off the floor and stormed down the hall. Suddenly a vechion slammed into the wall inches from him. Starscream gasped and stumbled back. The vechion had a smoking hole in his chest and was helmless.
::Lord Megatron! We are under attack!:: Starscream said into his comm.
::*static*::
::Hello?::
He gulped and wearily glanced around the corner. The vechion's helm crashed into his faceplate. "Gauhhhhhh!" Starscream cried. He felt his metal crawl.
Ever feel like you're being watched?
He looked down the hall and saw blue and red optics staring back at him. Things got worse when a blue Predacon came charging towards him. He quickly turned on his heels and sprinted down the hall. Aileron roared and followed, slowly gaining distance.
::It's Aileron and the Autobots!:: Starscream said into his comm.
::*static*::

"Fine. You want to play, let's play fetch!" Starscream said. He whirled around and fired one of his missiles. Aileron's optics widened in surprise as it raced towards her. The metal flooring screamed as her claws gripped it in an attempt to stop. The missile collided we her chestplate and exploded. A cloud of smoke briefly covered the area. Starscream narrowed his optics and peered through the smoke. The she-dragon lay crumpled on the floor, her optics offline. "Oh how my power grows." Starscream said proudly striding over to the unmoving beast. "First I slayed the Autobot Cliffjumper. Now I've slayed the Predacon Aileron." Starscream said placing a pede on her helm.
Her optics quickly went online and she lurched forward. Starscream gave a startled yelp as the she-dragon pinned him with her claws. "Give.Me.The.Tablet. NOW." Aileron snarled leaning close to his faceplate. "Why? There's nothing on it but scribbles!" Starscream said. Aileron snarled and dug her claws into to his chestplate. "Ahck! What do I get in return." Starscream said. Aileron thought for a moment. "You're life." Aileron said. "Fine." Starscream said holding up the tablet. Aileron reached for it as a ground bridge opened not far from them.
"Aileron hurry! Soundwave is coming back!" Bumblebee yelled. Starscream smirked and tossed the tablet into the shimmering tunnel. The she-dragon growled and launched herself at the ground bridge.
Only to come face to faceless with Soundwave.

Everyone loves Cliffhangers! . . NOT

Hello Sparks, hope this chapter was a little less rushed :P
Also, the new Predacons will appear after *static*static*static*

Starscream: Guess you won't know when the bests show up >:)
*holds up damaged wires*