Chapter XXXII

Hello!
Just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates. Exams are coming up and I started writing a little story just for fun. I didn't forget you guys though!

"Well to do that, I have to go back some." Chromia said. "I won't mind. Just as much as you can remember." Stargazer said as he lowered himself to rest on his pedes. Chromia leaned back against the wall and looked up at the carved ceiling.
"It was dark," she began," We had just returned from invading one of the smaller Decepticon bases. It was there we had heard of the troubling news. Megatron had discovered our base's location and planed to storm it with his entire army. After telling Optimus, he called a meeting with everyone present."

"Optimus is your leader, I thought only a Prime held the Matrix of Leadership." Stargazer said. "Optimus is a Prime." Chromia said.

"I see . . . go on then."

"He told us that there was an unknown planet called Earth that was rich with energon. Optimus instructed that we prepare to evacuate immediately. Any with a personal ship was allowed to take it, otherwise you were placed on the Ark. The plan seemed perfect, leave before the Decepticons arrive. Sadly our information was missing an important detail. When the Decepticons would strike."
"It happened shortly after the Ark had taken off. The Decepticons attacked the sides, where the escape pods were located. Megatron wanted no one to escape. Everyone went into a panic. Sparklings and younglings were rushed to be rushed to the remaining pods along with their Carriers. Elita and I were stubborn though. We got our creations into a pod and went to help the others fight off the invaders. Everything was a blur..." Chromia's voice trailed off. "The memory is swirling inside your helm. Words are not enough to describe the event?" Stargazer asked. Chromia nodded then remembered his optics. "Yes. It would be easier if I could show you." Chromia said.
"You can."
Chromia looked at him surprised. "You must think I'm a crazy old mechanism." Stargazer chuckled. "Well I don't know that much about Predacons, so its more curiosity." Chromia said.
"Well, the mind and spark are connected. This link can be accessed if the host allows it. If you let me, I can see everything that you saw." Stargazer said standing. "I've never heard of this." Chromia said scepticly. "No, a Sight Bond isn't common among Transformers. My kind believe that no secrets should exist between spark mates. This bond allowed each Predacon to know everything about their supposed mate." Stargazer said. "How does the sight bond work?" Chromia asked. "I will place my helm on top of yours, that is the easiest point to access the connection." Stargazer said.
"Alright, let's do it."

Stargazer moved forward and sat infront of Chromia. He lowered her helm and held it just above Chromia's. "Before we begin, my own memories will be sealed for there are some I do not wish to share." Stargazer said. "I understand." Chromia said. The onyx Predacon lowered his helm to gently rest on her's.
Chromia felt a strong force gently nudge her spark from an unused bond. She let it in and was pulled into the past...

All warrior class and above report to upper cargo entrance. The order raced through the speakers. Elita glanced up before running in the opposite direction. "Elita!" Chromia cried running after. Her pink sister didn't hear her and continued to run, Chromia following.
Eventually it dawned on her where they were headed. The Nursery. "Elita! All creations are being evacuated to escape pods." Chromia said finally catching up. "The pods were just blown up! I can't let Optimus' creations offline." Elita said as she pressed the panel to open the doors. Once they slid open, Elita dashed inside.
"Elita...what are you planning..." Chromia whispered. Suddenly her spark flared with fear. "Sides..Sunny." Chromia gasped.
She darted into the Nursery. She found her red and yellow twins clutching each other in terror. A Decepticon warrior lay on the floor with a smoking hole in his spark chamber. "Why are you still here?" Chromia said gathering Sideswipe and Sunstreaker into her arms. "T-The Caretakers were g-getting us together when..." Sideswipe said. "When that mech barged into here and blasted the c-caretakers. Then they started grabbing the others." Sunstreaker said clutching Chromia. "They got eight of them. Then that freak came back for ours." Elita said holding Primaltone and Bumblebee. "Why do they need sparklings?" Chromia said standing up still holding the twins. "Who knows. Right now we have to hurry, follow me!" Elita said hurrying out. Chromia followed her twin. "Carrier...where's Creator?" Bumblebee asked. "He's fighting the bad mechs, sweetspark." Elita said.
The two femmes turned a corner. "Why are we going to the lower cargo entrance?" Chromia asked. "You'll see, just hurry!" Elita said.