Chapter X

Aileron narrowed her optics at the cave entrance. "No guards." Starscream said transforming along with Blackout. Aileron folded her wings and landed. "Let's get this over with." Blackout said pushing Starscream forward. "Why do I have to go first." Starscream said. "Because, cowards should die first." Blackout said pushing him forward again. Starscream scowled and started walking forward. Aileron stepped past the entrance and felt . . .nothing. She blinked and sniffed. I don't recognize these smells Aileron thought. She kept moving and bumped into Blackout. The mech shot her a glare and did the "be quiet" gesture. She looked over his shoulder and saw the Insecticons were gathered around a disfigured femme.
"S-S-Serve your queeeeen." She said her voice making a whine. An Insecticon stepped forward. "It would be an honor, Lady Arachnid." He said. Arachnid gave him a broken smile and gathered him into her arms. Arachnid then tore open a spot on the Insecticon's neck and began to drink the energon flowing out. "Ugh...I'm going to empty my tank." Starscream groaned placing a servo over his mouth. "Well don't. That would blow our cover." Blackout said. "Your concern warms my spark." Starscream said shooting a glare at him. Aileron ignored the two and slowly moved forward. "Where are you going." Starscream hissed. "To do the mission and kill these Insecticons.." Aileron hissed back.
One said Insecticon turned his helm and saw her. Before he could sound the alarm she lunged forward. Her fangs crushed his helm and the others turned. "Kiiiilll!" Arachnid hissed. The bugs surged forward and Aileron meet them with tooth and claw. She lashed out and cut a bug right through his tank. He stumbled back and another took his place. Aileron opened her jaws and blasted the area in front of her with an icy breath. Some Insecticons climbed onto her back and began to cut at her armor. She roared and shook her body. They went flying off but one lucky bug grabbed her horn. She roared and unleashed another blast randomly.
Several bugs dropped to the floor. The one on her helm gave a battle cry and smacked the back of her helm. Her optics narrowed as something clicked inside her helm. An ancient memory sprang forth.

A/N: the memory or flash back is really long (924 words) so I'm putting it in a chapter called X1/2
It still effects the story!

Aileron roared and threw the Insecticon off her. She opened her jaws and released an iced breath. The Insecticons in front of her froze instantly. She reared up and slammed her claws against their stiff forms. They shattered and Aileron turned her helm. Finally! She thought seeing Starscream blast and slash at a group. Aileron spread her wings and kicked off the ground. She could see shattered containers and broken machines. I was never here. I wasn't made. . . I was born. Aileron thought thanks to the memory. She opened her jaws and blasted the nearest Insecticons. She spied Arachnid by the back of the cave. Aileron beat her wings and dive bombed the freakishly formed femme. "You've come to fiiiinish the job." Arachnid screeched. "What job?" Aileron muttered confused. Aileron landed before Arachnid. She stabbed a claw trough her spark and the spider screamed. Arachnid began to spasm as Aileron pulled her claw back.
Something slammed into Aileron. Thinking it was an Insecticon, the she-dragon whimped her helm around and tore its helm off. Her optics scanned the room and saw the last bug be cut down by Starscream. He was staring at her with wide optics. Where's Blackout Aileron thought. She spat out the helm in her jaws and stepped back. In her quick motion she had torn of Blackout's helm.