Chapter XXIX

SilverShadow sat upon an outcrop high above the entrance to the nest. The stars made her black and silver markings glow softly. Her audio receptors strained for any slight sound or movement. SilverShadow turned her helm ever so slightly as a faint sound reached her.
"Boo!"
SilverShadow swiftly moved and slammed her pede against an unseen object. "Hey!Hey!Hey! It's me!" Slowly a Predacon with dark blue and light blue markings formed. "Did I get ya, sis?" The young femne chriped. SilverShadow groaned and released her littermate. The older femme sent her an anoyed look. "Aw lighten up. Your worse then our brother." She said. "Shadow, pranks shouldn't be played on-"
"On the Predacon doing guard duty." Shadow finished rolling her optics. "Malthara isn't that bad." SilverShadow said. Shadow huffed and curled up next to her sister.
(Nala1024, decepticonsangel, and ThunderBolt006 I hope you don't mind if I make your Predacons siblings. These three all had similar abilities so it made sense to me.
-North. )
"Hey, have you heard that the energon stores are running out." Shadow said. SilverShadow lowered her helm slightly. "Yeah. Avalon is guarding the storage area and the shares are being reduced." SilverShadow said. "Where will we find more when the stores are all gone?" Shadow asked turning her helm to look at her older sister. "I don't know..." SilverShadow said.
A faint sweet sccent spread throughout the air.
The two sisters jumped to attention as two objects appeared. "I smell leaking energon." Shadow said. SilverShadow narrowed her optics. "Wait here." She said as her body disappeared into the shadows.
The femme Predacon expertly maneuvered down the cliff. Her claws gripped the slopping metal and propelled herself forward. With the help of night, SilverShadow advanced towards the approaching figures unseen.

^^^

Cascade shifted the unconscious Elita with her wings. Predacons were large creatures with slick armor so the pink femme would start to slide off every once in awhile. "How much farther." Chromia asked from Speed's back. The blue femme's wound demanded rest -and since Cascade had Elita- so Speed reluctantly agreed carry her. "Not far." Speed said. Chromia looked around. "How can that be? I see nothing?" Chromia said. "Exactly." Speed said.
Suddenly black flames erupted in front of them. "Primus!" Chromia said. "Sliver!" Cascade called. "How could you not know it was us." Speed said. Chromia looked at the two Predacons strangely.
"Sorry. Your scents must be covered up by something."
Slowly a dragon-like shape formed from the shadows. A sliver and black Predacon who's shoulder probably reached the height of Bumblebee's head now stood before the group. The Predacon bared her fangs towards Chromia. "Who are they?" She asked. "SilverShadow, this is Chromia and Elita. Chromia this is SilverShadow. She's part of our pack." Cascade said. SilverShadow stepped towards Cascade and sniffed Elita. "These two are wounded?" SilverShadow said. The two nodded. "They also seem to know about this planet called Earth." Speed said. "Avalon will want to speak with them. Its up to Storm Breaker to heal them." SilverShadow said spreading her wings. "Ill let the sovereigns know." Speed said. The sliver and black Predacon nodded before taking off into the stary sky. "Where is she going?" Chromia asked. "Back to the guard post." Cascade said moving forward. "Guards?" Chromia asked. "Yes. How else would we remain hidden." Speed said. "History said Predacons went extinct. Why hide?" Chromia said. "Your history is wrong. Predacons existed at the same time as Transformers." Cascade said. "You mean our races co-existed." Chromia said. "No" Speed said turning her helm to look at Chromia, "we fought."
Chromia blinked at the Predacon. "How do you know?" She said. "Ask our sovereigns." Cascade said pausing. "They're survivors of the Primal Wars. They also found the survivors of the Cataclysm." Cascade said as she dug her claws into the ground. A large circle shaped hole formed as the femme pulled the hidden hatch. "You mean there were survivors!" Chromia said surprised. "We're survivors." Speed said.
Cascade relaxed her grip. Speed flexed her pedes. Chromia looked over Speed's shoulder and saw the rock had been carved away into a large shaft. "How will you get down?" Chromia asked seeing that Speed had no wings and Cascade's wings were holding Elita in place. In response, Cascade tturned her helm and collected the pink femme into her jaws. She spread her sapphire wings and dove into the hole.
Speed turned her helm to look at Chromia. "Don't you dare." Chromia warned. Speed grinned and -in a swift motion- took Chromia into her jaws. The swift Predacon dove into the hole and raced down the curved wall. From Speeds jaws, Chromia saw SilverShadow pull the hatch back over the hole.