Chapter VIII

Megatron scowled seeing the three return empty seroved. "Well." Megatron said narrowing his optics. "We cornered two Autobots, but Optimus interfered." Starscream said. "Prime!?" Megatron snarled. Starscream cowered. "Yes, my lord." Starscream said.
"Lord Megatron."
Megatron turned to see Shockwave. "What is it, Shockwave." Megatron said. "I have succeed in cloning two more-"
"Excellent. Show them to me." Megatron interrupted. Shockwave nodded. Aileron's optics widened with curiosity. "Right this way, lord Megatron." Shockwave said. Megatron glanced at Predaking and Aileron. "I suppose I'll let you see." Megatron said.

Shockwave led them down to his laboratory. Aileron tilted her helm as she heard the sounds of chirps and squawks. "They do not yet have names since-" Shockwave was once again interrupted.
"Names do not matter, after all they're . . .sparklings!" Megatron cried seeing two little Predacons roll around in a play fight. "What is the meaning of this!" Megatron snapped at the scientist. "Since my other laboratory was destroyed I lost the means of cloning to adulthood. Thus they will have to grow from sparklings." Shockwave said. "Who here has time to raise two sparklings!" Megatron demanded. Starscream wiggled around the two adult Predacons. "They're kinda cute." Starscream said holding a digit close to the sparklings. The larger one stopped and turned to look at it. He growled and snapped at Starscream's digits. Starscream yelped and stumbled backwards. "Definitely not Starscream." Megatron said looking bored. Aileron stepped closer and lowered her helm. The two sparklings scurried closer, interested. "It is most logical to let her raise them. Aileron is a femme. It is possible that the sparklings will take her as their Carrier." Shockwave said. Predaking leaned over and observed. The two sparklings narrowed their little optics and hissed at the red dragon. "Both are mech. So future dominance issues are in a high probability." Shockwave said. "I am king of the Predacons. These two will learn to obey me." Predaking said turning and leaving the lab. "Aileron. since your mission was a failure, you shall raise these two." Megatron said. Aileron turned her helm away from the sparklings and nodded. "Starscream!" Megatron barked. "Y-yes, Lord Megatron." Starscream said. "Prepare a room for our new recruits." Megatron said. Starscream glared at the sparklings. "Yes, lord Megatron." Starscream said. Starscream sent on final glare before leaving. The two sparklings opened their jaws and stared at her waiting. Must be hungry Aileron thought. An image of the silver, red, and blue femme in a cell popped into her mind. Aileron blinked and dismissed the image. She turned and began to leave the lab. Aileron turned a corner and heard the sound of claws clinking against the floor. She turned her helm and saw the large sparkling stop. The smaller sparkling turned the corner to fast and crashed into the older one. Resulting in both tumbling over. Aileron found herself chuckling. She turned her helm away and continued down towards the energon storage. She turned a second corner and saw the door.
Aileron nudged the door open with her snout and went inside. She noticed the stock had shrunk a little. The she dragon shrugged and pulled off an energon cube. She placed it under her wing and reached for a second. After gripping it in her jaws she felt a strange sense of DejaVu. The blue dragon shook her helm and pushed the door open. She found Starscream having a glaring contest with the Predacon sparklings. She narrowed her optics and tapped the floor with a claw. Very reluctantly, Starscream turned to look at her. "Their room is down the hall five doors from here." Starscream said pointing. Aileron nodded and moved down the hall, the sparklings following.
1. . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . Aileron paused in front of the fifth door. It automatically slid open revealing a normal sized room with a window. Aileron walked in and placed the cube down. She reached under her wing and place that one down as well. The two sparklings scurried over and each snatched a cube.
Aileron looked at them for a moment. The larger one was bulkier and had the Predacon symbol on his shoulders. The smaller one looked slim with a triangular helm. "You two are going to need names." Aileron muttered laying down. She thought about the larger one. "Skylynx." Aileron said. The larger one paused in feeding and squawked at her. Her optics turned to the smaller one. "Hmmm. . . Darksteel?" Aileron said. The other sparkling chirped at her then returned to feeding.
Aileron glanced out the window and saw the sun setting. "Another day." She said resting her helm on her claws.

∆∆∆

The berthroom door opened and Optimus walked in. Primaltone saw him immediately and gasped. "Creator!" Primaltone cried scrambling off the berth. Her pede slipped on the edge and fell onto the floor face-first. She didn't get up. Optimus went to her side and rolled her over. He peered into her faceplate with worry. Primaltone's optics flickered open and she poked his faceplate. "Gotcha." The little femme giggled. Optimus sighed and picked his creation up. "Don't do that to me sweetspark." Optimus said. Primaltone looked sad. "I can't poke you?" Primaltone said. Optimus chuckled. "You can still do that." Optimus said. Primaltone reached out and hugged him to the best of her abilities. "I'm missed you." She said resting her helm against him. Optimus held her a little tighter. "I missed you, Sweetspark." Optimus said as a memory flashed into his mind.
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker came running into base. "Ratchet!" Sideswipe shouted. "I swear if this is another dent..." Ratchet said coming out from the infirmary. Sideswipe shook his helm and looked down at the youngling cradled in his arms. "I don't think she's doing to good." Sunstreaker said. "Primus! What happened... Optimus!" Ratchet called.
Primaltone had been bruised and her optics were closed tightly. He gently removed her from Sideswipe. "Where did you find her?" Optimus said. "There was this area with a lot of crushed trees. We found her in the center with a half offline Arachnid." Sideswipe said. "Arachnid." Ratchet said. "Yeah. We saw her limping away." Sunstreaker said.
Optimus dismissed the thought. "I won't let you out of my sight again." Optimus said looking down at his little Pax. She giggled and placed her servos in front of his optics. "You can't see me now!" Primaltone teased. Optimus chuckled and used a servo to gently push her tiny servos away.