Chapter VII

Bulkhead growled and punched Predaking in the faceplate. The red dragon grabbed Bulkhead's arm with his jaws and swung him against the rockwall. "Starscream you coward! Hiding behind this Predacon." Bulkhead shouted. Starscream was watching the fight from a distance. "You can't handle me, but maybe you stand against Predaking." Starscream said inspecting his claws. Predaking growled and turned his helm in Starscream's direction. Bulkhead took his chance and blasted Predaking's helm. The dragon stepped back, shook his helm and glared. Bulkhead aimed his cannons at Predaking and Starscream.
"Bulkhead!"
He turned and saw Miko shivering in Aileron's claws. "Miko!" Bulkhead said. "I'm o-ok j-just c-c-cold." Miko said, her teeth chattering.
Predaking growled and slammed Bulkhead to the ground. The mech grunted.

Suddenly several blasts smacked into Predaking and Aileron. The two snarled and whipped their helms around.
"Over here, Scaley!"
A silver mech with a visor was running along the top of the rocks shooting. Predaking roared and flew towards the mech. Bulkhead got to his pedes and slammed a fist into Aileron's optic. Aileron screeched and stumbled backwards, dropping Miko in the process. "Huryy Miko, Ratchet is opening a ground bridge." Bulkhead said right as a shimmering tunnel appeared. Miko nodded and started running. Aileron shook her helm and chased. Bulkhead stepped in front of the dragon. "You're going to have to get through me!" Bulkhead said. Aileron opened her jaws and let out a blast of ice. It smacked right into Bulkhead's face. Aileron shoved past the mech and ran after Miko. Aileron entered the bridge and almost made it out the other side. Something grabbed her tail and pulled. Aileron roared very loudly and pulled back, still trying to get into the base.
Several bots entered the room and saw the dragon. The murderers Aileron thought placing a claw inside the base. The bots began to open fire at her helm. Aileron roared even louder as she lost her pede hold and was pulled back.
The ground bridge closed as soon as the she-dragon was forced out. Aileron snarled and whirled around. Bulkhead was still holding her tail. Aileron roared and slashed at him with her claws making a deep gash. Bulkhead released her tail and activated his cannons.
Suddenly Jazz slammed into him causing both mechs to fall over. "Ugh...sorry 'bout this. Firecracker here don't play nice." Jazz said. His visor had a crack in it. Predaking flew down and landed in front of Jazz. Aileron growled and stood in front of Bulkhead. "Why don't you answer that question now." Starscream sneered as he walked over. "Oh! You're here Screamer? Didn't notice ya." Jazz said making Starscream scowl.
The ground bridge opened back up and a red & blue mech came running out shooting. The blasts smacked into them allowing Bulkhead and Jazz to escape. The two Predacons growled and charged after. The three Autobots made it through and the bridge closed.
Aileron blasted the rock in furry. "Fragging Optimus....this is your fault!" Starscream said pointing at the Predacons. Predaking snarled and swiped at Starscream's faceplate leaving a few long cuts. Starscream wailed as Aileron spread her wings. "I'm going back." The she-dragon said taking flight. Predaking-and eventually Starscream- followed.

∆∆∆

"Ah think ah could use a patch." Jazz said. "Ratchet will see you in-"
"OPTIMUS!!!" Ratchet shouted running into the room. The three mechs turned to look at the medic. "What is it, Ratchet." Optimus asked. "Its Primaltone... She woke up!" Ratchet said.