Chapter XXVI

"Miko!"
"What!?" She snapped whirling around. Jack and Raf stared at her with confused looks. "Why are you so determined to fight Aileron? Darksteel and Skylynx say she's really nice." Raf said. "You trust those oversized lizards." Miko said. "Optimus does." Jack said. "Boss Bot just thinks that way because she saved his daughter." Miko said. "I'm gonna prove that the Predacons are spys." Miko declared. "By fighting her, Miko I'm not so sure that's a good idea." Jack said. "Have some faith in me! I've taken down Con's before, and one was Hardshell." Miko said. "This is different-"
"No it's not different they're Cons!" Miko said interrupting Jack. "Miko maybe you should reconsider." Raf said. "I can do this. I'll have the Apex Armor and I'm a Wrecker." Miko said. Jack was getting irritated and decided to knock Miko off her high horse. "Oh yeah, if you're strong then how come you weren't chosen to go to Cybertron to restore the Matrix of Leadership." Jack said. Miko's eye twitched. "Some friends you are, you're supposed to have my back! You're just like Bulk." Miko snapped before storming over to the ground bridge.

∆∆∆

Ratchet transported Aileron, Miko, Bulkhead, and Optimus to an area where the fight wouldn't be noticed by unwanted spectators. "Optimus, what if this gets out of control?" Bulkhead said. "Should that happen we will stop this fight." Optimus said. The two mechs were a distance away from the battle area. "How?" Bulkhead said. "I trust you to handle Miko. I will stop Aileron." Optimus said holding up a device that fitted around his servo.

Meanwhile . . .

Aileron narrowed her optics. Miko stood a little ways away from her wearing the Apex Armor. The human youngling stared back at her with a confident smirk. "Now's your last chance to back out." Miko called. Aileron snorted and firmly planted her pedes. Miko scowled and charged forward. "I'll tear you apart!" Miko yelled.
Aileron stood her ground.

She had faced worse.

Miko made a fist and slammed it into Aileron's chestplate. A dull ring echoed around them. Miko blinked. Aileron hadn't even flinched from the blow. The Predacon knocked Miko to the side using her helm. She stumbled backwards and came at her again, this time aiming for Aileron's optic. The she-dragon ducked and gripped the Armor's torso in her jaws. "To many times my optics have been targets, you thought I would fall for that!" Aileron snarled slamming Miko against the ground. Miko grunted and thrashed around. Her pede struck the side of Aileron's helm. The Predacon released and stepped back. Miko quickly stood and struck Aileron's jaw. Aileron growled grabbed the suit's leg. Miko yelped as the she-dragon tossed her to the side. "Is that all you've got?!" Miko yelled standing up. Aileron snorted.

Miko was trying to taunt her.

Miko scowled and hurled a near by rock at her. The rock slammed into her optic, causing Aileron to stumbled backwards. She shook her helm and repeatedly blinked. She grunted as Miko had taken the chance to strike her neck. "Well I'm just getting started!" Miko shouted as she climbed onto the Predacon's back. The teen began to kick various locations on her back and neck. Aileron roared and reared up. She heard Miko yelp as she was thrown from her back. Aileron whirled around just as Miko came charging back. She flexed her claws and raked them against the Armor. Miko smirked and punched her right in the snout. Aileron screeched and shoved Miko away. The sudden action made the human stumble and land on her aft. "Huh, you're not so tuff. No wonder your kind went extinct." Miko said. "Transformers did not make the Cataclysm." Aileron snarled. "I bet that never happened. I think the transformers destroyed the Predacons and just gave them a more noble death for historical reasons. You aren't even using your abilities, your mentors must have been whimps!" Miko shouted.

"She shouldn't have said that." Bulkhead sighed.

Aileron bared her fangs. The ignorant human had gone to far. A memory flashed into her mind.
The instructor paced in front of the young Predacons. It was their first fight against transformers. Aileron stood beside Firebolt with determination. "Your hard training and loyalty to our race has brought you here." The instructor said, his voice booming over the Predacons. "The transformers look down on us, call us beasts, and see themselves superior. If we are defeated they will mock us for eternity!" He called out. The young Predacons roared in furry. "Show them how wrong they are! Prove to these landlocked scrap heaps that we are not weak! Lests burn a hole into their history and rip apart their expectations of us!"
The roars grew louder at his words.
"You talk big for something that wasn't there." Aileron snarled as cold winds began to swirl around her. Miko's optics widened in shock as ice formed beneath the blue Predacon. "Weak? I've been holding back to give a greenhorn like you a chance." Aileron said taking a step forward as the winds increased. Miko took a step back and Aileron lunged for her. Miko screamed as her claws pinned her to the ground. Miko blinked after noticing the faint scars that ran along Aileron's forearm. "I was trained to fight in the Primal Wars on Cybertron. I fought against transformers days in a row. The day before the Cataclysm every transformer scurried underground. That was the only time I ever got the chance to play as a youngling. We fought hard day and night, So don't mock the Predacon name!" Aileron snarled gripping the helm of the Apex. Miko tried to strike her. Aileron's chestplate began to glow in response and thick ice encased the suit making it immobile.

"Optimus I think this is going to far!" Bulkhead said. Optimus was already rushing towards the fight, Polarity Gauntlet equipped.

Aileron snarled and added more pressure to her jaw. The visor on the Apex helmet began to tremble. Miko screamed as it began to crack. Suddenly Aileron was thrown back and was slammed against the ground. She shook her helm and stood, only to be slammed back down. Aileron saw Optimus pointing a device that glowed an orange color.
Bulkhead rushed over and began to smash the ice that had formed around the Armor.
"This fight is over." Optimus said.
Miko let out a shakey breath and leaned her head back against the inside of the helmet. "Miko can you hear me?" Bulkhead said smashing ice. "Yeah Bulk, I hear you." Miko said weakly. "Are you hurt?" Bulkhead asked at seeing the slightly cracked Apex visor. "No Bulk, I'm terrified." Miko said.

Hello Sparks!
Hope you all enjoyed this fight scene. Sorry the chapter came out a little later then I hoped, but it took me over an hour to work out the details and create the battle itself. It was worth the time though.

I would like to thank all of you for supporting this story and making it reach 2.8k views! XD

Thank you all so much and I will see you guys in a couple of days.

Bye for now Sparks.
-North