Chapter XXIV

Congratulations to Transformxrs for guessing who Stargazer is!
Now back to the story . . .

Aileron blinked in surprise. The second she stepped through the bridge Darksteel and Skylynx had latched onto her pedes. Aileron sat down on her haunches and wrapped her wings around the two sparklings. "Hey, why are you two crying?" Aileron murmured lowering her helm to their level. "Human femme said you had gone offline." Darksteel whimpered as he rubbed against her helm. Aileron felt irritation boil in the back of her helm but she ignored it. Living through the Cataclysm she had seen the death of her Carrier, so Aileron had a pretty good idea how Darksteel and Skylynx had felt. Lucky for them, she came back.
"We protected this!" Skylynx said trying to act proud around his relief. Aileron looked underneath him and saw the tablet half clamped firmly in his claws. Aileron gently took the tablet from his pedes.
"Evey thin' okay in there?" Jazz said tapping her wing with his digits. Aileron unwrapped her wings and folded them beside her. Darksteel and Skylynx wiggled underneath her and glared at the bots. "The Decepticons didn't even know what this was." She said placing the tablet on the floor. Smokescreen pushed through the group. "Is this in the same language?" Smokescreen said looking at the square scribbles. Aileron nodded. "Where do these coordinates lead?" Optimus said. "The Alchemist is the leader of the Predacons. To close friends and family he is called Stargazer, but its not his real name. Anyway the coordinates lead to his Stronghold where Zephyr and maybe others hide." Aileron said. "Well what's his real name?" Arcee asked. Aileron shrugged, "I don't know."
"That's fantastic, for a moment I thought you might have been useful." Miko growled. All three Predacons snarled. Aileron stood and stormed over to the human. Bulkhead stepped in front of Miko protectively. Aileron glared at him and raised her helm. Aileron was now looking at Miko over Bulkhead's helm. "What is your problem with me and my kind." Aileron said. "Your a Con! You attacked Bulkhead! You kidnapped me! I see that as more then enough reasons." Miko said glaring daggers at her. "I am not a Con." Aileron growled. "Con is in Predacon. Pred A CON!" Miko shouted.
"You talk big because you couldn't put a scratch on our armor! You weak pile of flesh." Darksteel snarled after scurrying over to stand beside Aileron. "That's enough!" Bulkhead said transforming his servo and pressing his circular hammer against Aileron's chestplate. Skylynx snarled up at him with smoke drifting up from his jaws.
"ENOUGH!"
Everyone turned to look at Optimus. "C'mon Boss Bot, let me throw a few punches." Miko said. "No." Optimus said. "I dunno Optimus, maybe they should. You know, to let off steam." Jack said. "Are you crazy!" Bulkhead said. "Why aren't you backing me up Bulk!" Miko cried. "Well obviously she would wear the Apex Armor." Jack said. "There will be no fight." Optimus said in that 'drop the subject' voice. "But Optimus, she's a spy!" Miko said pointing at the blue she-dragon. Aileron was tempted to bite that finger. "You know, there is a way to solve this." Raf said from Bumblebee's servo. Everyone looked at him.
"How!?"
"Well, in Renaissance era they had trail by combat. Two would fight and the one that lived was right because it was believed that God protected the person that told the truth." Raf said pushing his glass up his nose. "We can do that." Miko said with a confident smirk. Optimus sighed. "If this will end this argument then I will allow it. But this fight is not to the death." Optimus said. "Yes!" Miko cheered fist-bumping the air. Bulkhead sighed and collected Miko into his servos. "I need to talk to you." Bulkhead said to the girl as he walked away from the group. Aileron watched out of the corner of her optic.
"You show her, Carrier!" Darksteel chirped. "Yeah! Kick some aft!" Skylynx cheered. Aileron gasped and cuffed him behind the audio receptor. "Don't you use that kind of language." Aileron said. Skylynx lowered his helm in shame. "Yes, Carrier." He whined. Aileron nuzzled his faceplate.
~Thank you for the encouragement, Lynx.~ Aileron said using their bond. Skylynx immediately perked up and nuzzled he back.
"MIKO!"
Aileron lifted her helm and turned to see Miko briskly walking away from an upset Bulkhead. The young teen caught Aileron staring and stormed over to her. "I will definitely beat an overgrown lizard like you." Miko snarled pointing an accusing finger at Aileron. The young teen then turned away and stormed off to another room. "What's wrong with her?" Raf asked. "I don't know." Jack said, still stunned by the whole events.

∆∆∆

Bulkhead carried Miko out of audio receptor range. "What's up Bulk? Gonna give me some secret Wrecker tips!" Miko asked eagerly. "No, Miko, I want you to cancel this fight." Bulkhead said. Miko looked at him with a mixture of shock and betrayal. "But...Bulkhead I can do this!" Miko said. "You are at a huge risk of getting hurt!" Bulkhead said trying to change her mind. "The Apex Armor will-"
"I know that but you can't take on a Predacon!"
"Its no big deal, Bulk! I've faced Predaking before."
"And you lost. Aileron is bigger then Predaking, you won't win this fight."
"Is it cause I'm small? Cause I'm human!"
"No! Its because I don't think Aileron is a clone. I think she's a real Predacon."
"But I thought they were all extinct."
"I thought that too, but she knows that Predacon language and she knows things about Predacon culture." Bulkhead said. "Then she survived the Cataclysm." Miko said. "Probably. Another reason I don't want you to fight. If she survived falling asteroids and fire along with insane Predacons you stand no chance against her." Bulkhead said. Miko's eyes darkened. "Thanks for the support."
"Miko..."
"Put me down."
"But!"
"Now!"
Bulkhead put her down since she would probably jump if he didn't. "I thought you of all people would have my back, Bulk." Miko said. There were tears in her eyes. "Miko-"
"No. I don't want to hear it." Miko said turning away from him and walking away. Bulkhead blinked in shock. He was trying to help save her pride, to save her from the embarrassment of defeat. "MIKO!" Bulkhead shouted. She didn't look back.

Hello!
The tension between Miko and Aileron finally snapped which means *drumroll* FIGHT SCENE!!!! :D

Also I wanted to thank all of you so much. This story has reached 2.26K views! And Wounded Spark is number 14 if you search Predacon *squeals*
Thank you so much, Sparks!
I love you all!