Chapter 15

Yn's POV

I haven't spoken to Minnie since the day she found out about my... side job three weeks ago. I don't plan on stripping for a long time though! I just want to do something that's different from what I'm used to doing! That makes me feel free. I haven't been the same since my miscarriage.

Diggy is barely around anymore because he's always at the studio. It irks me. Now it's Saturday and I'm sitting in the living room on the floor with DJ. I passed another Lego block to him, who smiled at me appreciatively. He loves when I spend the whole day with him like how I did today.

Damn he looks like his dad.

I smiled back at him. The doorbell rang, so I got up to answer it. Behind it was some girl I've never seen before in my life. She had on a short tight black dress with this ugly ass design on the front of it and heavy makeup.

"Umm.. can I help you?"

She looked at me. "Umm.. is Diggy here?"

I shifted on my other foot and crossed my arms. "Who wants to know?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm Jen. I need to talk to him about us." She rolled her eyes again and popped her gum.

"Us?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

Lord, please give me the strength not to beat this hoe ass.

"I'm confused. What do you mean 'us'?"

She sucked her teeth. "Look, I ain't here to talk to you! Where Diggy at?!"

I lost all my patience. I ain't had to whoop a bitch in so long but she takin' me there! "Go upstairs for a few minutes DJ, you can take the blocks. I'll be up in a second" I told him while taking all my jewelry. I already had on jogging pants and t-shirt.

"Woah, woah, woah. The fuck goin' on in here?" Diggy asked. He could tell I was about to fight when he saw that hoe "Jen" at the door.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" I asked looking at him and throwing my jewelry on the counter.

"I came in through the back door" he said looking at me and then at Jen. "Jen, why the fuck are you here?!"

"Oh, so you do know this bitch" I said right before I punched her dead in the face.

She started crying and held her nose. "Yn! Calm yo ass down!" He was trying to hold me back before I ran up to her and did anymore damage.

"Diggy, you know I love you!" Jen said while crying and backing away from the porch so I wouldn't be anywhere near her.

So this bitch gotta be smarter than she seem since she know to back the hell up.

"Jen, how many times I gotta tell you?! I don't want yo ass!"

"Probably because you with this bitch!" She yelled.

She tried to run off but I got one of my hands freed from Diggy's grasp and grabbed a section of her hair. I yanked it back and she fell backward. I got on top of her and started punching her in the face again and again.

Diggy tried to get me off of her but I wouldn't budge. When he finally did I kicked her in the face one good time before Diggy threw me on the couch and slammed the door behind Jen, who was running fast in hell in those heels she had on.

That's how you know she a hoe.

My hair wasn't in a ponytail, so it was now all over the place. I pushed it back off of my face and turned to Diggy, who was still staring at the door.