Chapter 18

A/N: Don't forget to comment. (The longer it takes for the comments to fill up the longer I take to update.) I still love ya'll though. 😋

Yn's POV

I sighed after leaving Minnie. What am I gonna do? I don't wanna lose everybody just because this new thing...excites me? I don't even know how to describe it.

My last show is going to be in two days. After that, I'm done. And, on the bright side, I can have my best friend back and Diggy will never have to know what I've been doing.

Diggy's POV

*Two Days Later*

Well, I don't have to go to the studio and Corahn doesn't have to teach any dancing classes tonight, or have rehearsal. So, we're going to The Palace to see Bad Kitty. I chuckled at the cliche, terrible stripper name she chose.

Yn said she was going out. Whatever the fuck that means. She left already, though. I asked Russy to watch DJ while we leave, and he had no problem at all. They really do love being around each other.

Now, Corahn and I are in the living room, waiting to see when we should leave. Vanessa and Angela came through the door. "All that damn paparazzi is waiting out there for you, Diggy! Damn, we could barely get in" Angela said and we all started laughing.

"Aye, yall know that stripper, Bad Kitty?" Vanessa said.

I nodded. "Yeah, what about her?"

"We saw her last night. She was the shit!" Angela said while laughing.

Corahn laughed along with her. "Why did yall see female strippers?"

"Because we can nigga!" Vanessa said playfully before she and Angela walked out of the door.

"I don't think we should go" I said honestly to Corahn. Was I having second thoughts?

Corahn looked at me like I lost my damn mind. "What, nigga? This was yo idea! We goin'" he said.

"Man, I don't care how mad I am at Yn. This just ain't right."

He looked at his watch. It's 9:30, we'll leave in an hour" he said.

I sat up a little bit. "Nigga, did you not hear what I said?"

He ignored me as he stretched a little bit. "I need a nap."

"Nigga what?" I said before I laughed hard as hell. He ignored me again as he fell asleep.

I let him sleep for an hour since we agreed to leave at 10:30. "Get up" I said throwing a pillow at him.

He sat up, slob dripping from his mouth. He stretched and yawned. "Dammit, that was a good as nap" he said.

Nessi and Angela were right, there was a lot of paparazzi outside of the house. Luckily, they didn't follow us as we hopped in my car and drove to The Palace. This place was nice, like it had just gotten remodeled or something. It was big, too. Crowded as hell, we had to push through a big ass crowd to get a decent seat from the stage. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. We sat right next to the bar.

"Aye, two shots of tequila" Corahn instructed the bartender.

I looked at him. "I don't want that shit" I said plainly as I leaned over the bar.

"Lighten up" Corahn said as she came back with the shots.

I looked at the drink hesitantly before gulping it all down. Damn, it's been a long time since I've had that shit. Corahn smiled as I asked the bartender for another.

Just as I was about to ask for a third, the lights dimmed down. We turned around on the stools we were sitting on in order to get a better view of the stage.

Just then, the strippers came out. One of them stuck out like a sore thumb though: she had on a white bra and panty set with really high heels. As she turned around, you could see 'Bad Kitty' written in purple letters on the back of her panties.

Everyone immediately started cheering when they saw her. Her face was completely covered by a masquerade mask, so I couldn't see her face. There was something way too familiar about her.

I analyzed her body. It carried a familiarity that I was used to, even the belly ring looked way too familiar to me. I got up, my mouth open.

"Bro, you okay?" Corahn asked me.

I didn't answer, I slowly walked up to the stage. I felt Corahn behind me. I stopped for a second, but kept going.

No, this can't be real.

As I got closer to the stage, I already knew it was true. My fear had been confirmed and I felt my heart sink as I watched the love of my life taking her clothes off in front of all these different niggas, lusting over her.

So this is where she's been at.

"What's wrong dude?" Corahn asked me.

I felt like my world was tumbling down. I'm pissed off. Hurt. Confused. Stupid.

"Yn" was all I managed to say in a low voice as our eyes met and she stood there frozen.
__________________________
CLIFF HANGER! Woahhhh there. 🌚 Semi-short chapter I guess. Well, Diggy just caught Yn in the act. Literally, the act. 😳 What's going to happen next? I didn't edit this chapter.

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💭, & Share 📱📲