Chapter 3

Yn's POV

*The Next Day*

"DJ, baby, wake up" I said as I lightly shook him.

He stretched and yawned. "Where are we going again?"

I giggled. "To see your daddy."

His eyes bulged open as he hopped out of the bed. "Oh yeah! I need to get ready and find something to wear and find daddy a present and-"

I cut him off with a laugh. "Woahhh, slow down" I said. "I'll get everything together. You just go get washed up."

He nodded and ran out of the room. I found his outfit and set it out on his bed for him. Then, I did my hygiene routine and put on my power blue Retro X Jordans, black jeggings, and light blue and white top.

After that, DJ and I ate cereal and left.

"Who's the patient you're trying to see?" the lady at the front counter asked us.

"Daniel Simmoms" I replied back.

"That's my dad!" DJ said excitedly.

The lady smiled. "He's adorable. Go ahead, his room has been moved, though. Room 214 is the new room" she replied.

"Thanks" I replied as I grabbed DJ's hand and walked him toward the room. Once we got there, I knocked on the door.

"Come in" Diggy said.

I opened the door and DJ immediately ran to him.

"Daddy!" he screamed as he ran over to hug him. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

Diggy chuckled. "It's only been a few days."

I leaned against the doorframe and rubbed my belly as I watched them talk. I can't wait to see what I'm having. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, though. As long as it's happy and healthy, I'll be fine.

"Come here bae" Diggy said, breaking me from my thoughts.

I walked over to him. "You're not gonna snap off again, are you?"

He sighed. "Don't start, Yn."

I rolled my eyes as I kissed his cheek and sat down on the couch. He already knows I have a baby attitude, so why does he always do this to me?!

"Come on, Yn. Get off that bullshit" he said.

"Talk to your son" I said as I scrolled through my Instagram feed.

He sighed and threw the vase that was sitting on the table next to him. The glass shattered and DJ ran toward me. I could tell he was scared.

"Dammit Yn!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Diggy, you need to get yo shit together!"

"No! You need to stop playin' with my fuckin' emotions!"

"Playin' with your emotions?! Are you serious right now?!"

"Yeah, I am! You didn't have to come here if you were about to bring all the petty shit with you!"

I ran my fingers through my long hair. "You know what? You're right." I grabbed my purse and walked toward the door.

"What're you doing?" he asked while sitting up.

I ignored him and turned to DJ. "Don't be scared, okay? Daddy's just mad and he didn't mean to throw the vase. I'll be back later, so you and your daddy can spend time alone. I love you" I said as I kissed his forehead.

"You're not leaving" Diggy said to me.

"Watch me" I said as I opened the door.

"Yn, I'm not playin'."