Chapter 24

A/N- The last chapter is what is going on at the same time as this chapter. Basically, these chapters were happening at the same time. If you don't remember

Yn's POV

*The Same Night*

Diggy walked in with DJ. "Mommy, mommy, where are you?" I heard DJ call from downstairs.

I took a deep breath. I already knew this little "dinner" was just an excuse to get us to talk about the stripping situation alone. DJ was gonna stay here with Russy and Angela.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I slowly walked out of my room and into the hallway that led to the stairs. "Hey baby" I said as he ran and up and hugged me.

"I spent the whole day with dad" he said in an excited tone. I looked around the room and didn't see Diggy, so I assume he's in the kitchen.

I smiled at how happy he sounded. "That's good DJ" I said as he let me go.

I bent down to his level and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "You look pretty" he said.

"Thanks handsome" I said as I wiped some of my lipstick off his forehead with a giggle.

A second later Diggy and Russy walked into the living room. His eyes were focused on his watch that he was adjusting around his wrist. He finally looked up at me and his mouth dropped open.

Russy smirked as he noticed Diggy staring at me, frozen. "Ayo, you can't stare at her all night dude" Russy said while waving his hand in front of his face.

I gave him a small smile as he finally snapped out of his trance. "Woah" he said.

"You're lucky daddy" DJ said to him and I smiled even more.

I hope this ass can take some of his anger away so whatever we talk about at dinner won't be too serious, I thought to myself as I checked to see if my butt looked big in the dress and smirked to myself as I turned back to them nonchalantly.

Diggy quietly grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. I turned around and told everybody goodbye one last time before we walked out of the door. I was grateful there hasn't been a lot of paparazzi around the house lately.

The whole car ride was silent. I didn't know what to say, and apparently he didn't either. I'm not sure how to describe it, it was extremely awkward, probably because we both knew the dinner was just an excuse to talk about my little secret job.

Once we got to the extremely expensive restaurant downtown, Diggy got out and opened my door. I took the keys from him and locked the door before putting them in my purse. He took my hand before we walked in.

There was a small line we had to stand in before we got up to the man standing at the podium with a book full of reservations. "Simmons for two" Diggy said to him once we got to he front.

I let his hand go so I could look through my Ouse and pull my mirror out, checking my appearance. I tried to ignore how I felt the man's eyes on me and I felt really uncomfortable. I looked over at Diggy after I put my mirror away and he looked at the man angrily with his jaw clenched before pulling me closer to him. He must've noticed the man staring at me too.

"Right this way" the man said, getting the hint, as he grabbed two menus and walked us toward a table.

Diggy grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him every time he noticed somebody staring at me. We finally got to the table, which was all the way in the back by a big window, and there was a long silence. Too long for it to be comfortable.