Chapter 10

Diggy's POV

Damn! I can't believe I let Corahn drag me into this shit. If Yn finds out I'm dead.

After talking to him I left and went back home. Yn was waiting for me on the couch. She was rubbing her stomach. DJ was right next to her, watching TV.

"Daddy!" DJ ran over and hugged me.

I picked him up. "Wassup, dude? You chillin' with mommy and the baby?"

He nodded excitedly. "Yeah, it's fun."

I looked over at Yn and already knew what was going to happen. She wanted to talk about what happened, I could see it in her face.

"Aye, we're gonna go bike riding and get some ice cream today, okay? First, get ready and wait upstairs for me."

He nodded excitedly and ran upstairs.

"Soooo?" she asked.

"What?" I said while taking off my shoes.

She rolled her eyes. "Nigga, you know exactly what. What did Corahn say?"

I sighed and started walking upstairs. "Yn, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Diggy" she said irritated. I stopped in my tracks and went back downstairs.

"What is it Yn?"

"What happened?" she said, trying to stay calm.

"Yn, I don't wanna-"

"Minnie has been texting me all day, Diggy. Do you know what she's been saying? She's crying, devastated. I refuse to sit around and let my best friend drown in her own fucking tears! Tell me what happened, dammit!"

I shushed her. "DJ, is upstairs, so stop fucking cursing all loud like you don't have any damn sense" I said, whisper yelling. I could feel my jaw clenching. She looked at me intensely. "I said I don't wanna talk about, and that's that."

I tried to walk away but she pulled me by the collar. "You're not going anywhere!" Now we're both whisper yelling. "You're gonna tell me something! I don't like seeing Minnie hurt like this!"

"You think I do?" I shot back.

"You're acting like it! If you tell me what's going on I'll talk to her and try to calm her down. Maybe it's not as bad as she thinks, right?"

I didn't say anything. I just stood there like a dumbass. I wanna tell her so bad.

Her face looked worried. "Why didn't you answer me? It is bad isn't it?" She sat down on the couch. "Diggy, please just tell me" she begged.

My clenched jaw loosened up a bit. That only happens when I'm mad, but I can't stay mad if I see my girl looking as devastated as she does now. "Yn, I-"

She started crying. What the hell? This is too much. "Diggy, I need to know now. What's going on?" She out her face in her hands and kept crying.

I can't keep it in, especially with Yn in this state of mind. "Yn, Corahn's cheating on Minnie with Shay Jones."

She slowly lifted her face out of her hands. "What?" she said.

I sighed and repeated myself. "Shay Jones, the girl you and Minnie hated, he's cheating with her."

Her face immediately turned red. "You can't be serious! You're serious?"

"I wish I wasn't."

She was livid. She started screaming and yelling.

"Yn, you're pregnant! You need to calm yo little ass down, you being mad isn't good for the baby."