Chapter 27

Semi-short chapter guys. 😇

Diggy's POV

*The Same Day*

"C'mon DJ" I said to him as I stood up from the bench.

He hopped off the swings and ran toward me. "Can we stay a few more minutes."

I shook my head. "Your mom should be home by now. Let's go lil man" I said as he hopped on my back.

I walked him to our house a few blocks away and he hopped off my back and ran into the house. "Hey mommy" he said as he ran over to her and kissed her cheek. "I'm thirsty" he said as he opened the fridge and pulled a juice out before he ran into the living room and turned the TV on.

I saw Yn sitting at the kitchen table with her head in her hands. I locked the door before walking over to her and sitting across from her. I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my lips, planting a small kiss on it. "You okay?"

She took a deep breath and shook her head. "I can't keep this from you."

"What're you-"

"I didn't just go run errands like I said earlier" she admitted and I was nervous for her to continue. "I mean, I did run errands... But that's not the only thing I did."

"... You didn't do anything you'd regret did you?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know" she admitted.

"Well, you didn't cheat did you?"

"What?! No, Diggy, I didn't cheat."

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at her. "Oh, okay, then whatever you did couldn't have been that bad" I said as I kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen that was a few feet away. I opened the cabinets and looked through them. "I'm cookin tonight. You want anything in specific? I can make-"

"I saw Jason today" she said as she cut me off.

I stopped what I was doing and slowly closed the cabinet before walking back toward where she was sitting. "What?"

"I saw Jason today" she repeated quietly.

"Jason who? I know we aren't talkin' about the same Jason you used to date" I said as I felt my temper rising. She didn't say anything and I grabbed her arm and pulled her to feet gently and quickly. "Yn, why the hell are you even Talkin' to him?!"

"Look, I'm sorry! He called me a few days ago and asked if I could visit him and at first I was gonna say no but then I realized it was what I needed to do-"

"What you needed to do?!"

"Yes, what I needed to do" she repeated before sighing. "He's really lonely."

"And psycho" I added.

"Diggy" she said seriously as she pulled her wrist away from me. "I'm the only person who came to visit him since he's been in there. His parents practically hate him, his grandma died-"

"And he killed his little brother right in front of us" I added as I started walking toward the stairs angrily. DJ had fallen asleep on the couch with the TV still on. How could she go and see him after everything that happened? "I thought we agreed to no more secrets" I said.

"We did, Diggy, that's why I'm trying to tell you now" she said as she ran up the stairs after me. "Diggy, I wasn't going to see him at first-"

"Then why did you?! You didn't need to see that crazy ass nigga, Yn. That shit is stupid and dangerous and fuckin' idiotic" I stated as I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

She leaned against the wall. "I needed answers. You think it'd be okay if I just went my whole life without knowing why he tried to kill us all?"

"Yeah, I actually do" I said as I felt my jaw clench.

She shook her head defeatedly. "Don't do that. I already feel terrible" she said quietly.

"You should. We just talked about this a few days ago and here to add go lyin' again!"

"I wasn't lyin'! I'm a grown ass woman, Diggy, I didn't need your permission" she said as she started to walk out of the door.

I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her away from the door. "Where you goin'? We're not done talkin'-"

"Let go, Diggy, you're hurting me" she yelled as she yanked her hand away from me and took a deep breath as she wiped a tear away from her face. "You're actin' exactly like him!" I felt my anger slowly decrease when I saw how upset she was. She just compared me to Jason? I was about to speak when she cut me off. "You don't even know what the fuck he told me! He said that he wanted to kill us because we didnt kill DJ just like how I killed my other baby" she said as she began to sob.

I felt terrible, I was being selfish and didn't even realize how much everything was effecting her. "Look, baby, I know you didn't wanna do that to the baby. You just weren't thinking straight and you were young, it's not your fault."I tried to pull her into a hug but she pushed away from me.

"No" she said before taking a deep breath to calm herself down and putting her hands up. "Just... Don't touch me" she said as she slowly walked away from me. After a few seconds I heard the front door downstairs close.

It took me a minute to realize what just happened. I grabbed her and yelled at her. It all happened so quickly and I didn't mean to at all. I went downstairs, carried DJ to the car, put on his seatbelt, and drove to the studio to blow some steam off.

What the fuck has been up with me lately?
___________________________________
Yn told Diggy she saw Jason? 😮 Diggy wasn't too happy about that though. He yelled at her and even grabbed her by her arm tightly. 😱 Yn walked out, but where is she going? Why has Diggy been getting so angry/violent lately? Yn compared him to Jason. Is there something wrong with Diggy that neither of them know about yet? 😭

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲