Chapter 9

Corahn's POV

"Yn, I need to talk to you" I said. I called Yn after I stormed out of the house after arguing with Minnie.

"I'm busy Corahn. Make it quick."

"Woah, what's your problem?" I asked.

"I just talked to Minnie" she said. Damn, I've only been out of the house for 10 minutes. She works quick. "The real question is: what's your problem? Why would you just storm out of the house like that? What-"

"Yn, who are you talking to?" I heard Diggy say in the background.

"Mind ya business" she snapped back.

He took the phone out of her hand. "Hello?" he said into the phone.

"Yeah bruh" I said.

"Corahn? What the hell did you do? You have Yn over here pissed off" he said.

"I thought I could talk to her about what's happening but I guess not" I said.

He got silent for a few seconds. "What're you talking about? Everything's okay right?"

"Nah, bruh, I'm in a hole and I can't dig myself out of it."

He got silent again. "Where are you?"

"Long story. I need to talk to you. Alone. ASAP."

He sighed. "Damn man. Meet me at the gym, bruh."

"And he better have a damn good explanation about what happened!" I heard Yn yelling in the background. "Ya know what? I'm going too!"

"No, Diggy, she can't come!" I said. "Tell her to stay."

"Babe, just stay here" he told her.

"Nope, let's go" she said.

He sighed. "You're staying here! Damn, don't start that shit! You always actin' difficult!"

"Does it look like I give a fuck?!" she said.

"I'll be back" he said to her. I heard her yelling something before he hung up the phone. I sighed and drove over to the gym.

After about 20 minutes Diggy showed up. "Damn, Yn was trippin" he said. "Sorry I took so long. What's so important though?"

I sighed. "Damn, man. I'm in deep."

He looked worried. "Dude, what's goin' on?"

I took a deeper sigh and leaned against my car. "I'm cheating on Minnie."

"You're what?! Dude, what the hell are you thinkin'?!"

"I'm not! That's the problem. I don't know what I need to do."

"What the fuck do you mean?! You need to let the side chick go dude! Who is she?"

"Ummmm.. her name is Shay and-"

"Shay Jones?"

"You know her?" I asked.

"Nah, dude, I know of her, from Yn" he said. "You're dating a bitch that Minnie and Yn hates?! That's low as fuck dude."

"Do I have to remind you of four years ago when you cheated on Yn with Zonnique, a bitch Yn despised?! Nigga, you have no rude to talk!"

"Dude, I was going through it. I was drunk and fucking miserable because of my parents, you know that shit! But you, right now, have no reason to be cheating on Minnie, bruh. She's carrying your child and treating you like a king! The hell is wrong with you?!"

I didn't say anything for a while. Then I spoke up. "You can't tell anyone, especially not Yn."

"Bruh, what if Yn finds out? If she finds out that I knew and didn't say anything, she'd hate both of us! Minnie's her best friend!"

"And I'm your best friend! You gotta keep this a secret, man. I'm gonna stop fuckin' with Shay and get my shit together, but you gotta keep it a secret" I begged him.

Diggy looked hesitant. He crossed his arms and leaned on his car. He looked away. "Whatever, man. But if something goes wrong and Yn starts to hate me-"

"Nothing's gonna go wrong, dude! Relax."

___________________________
Is he sure about that? I mean, karma is a bitch. 😴👌 This chapter is pretty short but I'm too lazy. To be honest, I kinda lost my passion for writing these stories. I used to love it, but now it's pretty boring. Plus, my personal life is kinda going downhill. 😞👎 I'm gonna try to keep going though & hopefully along the way I don't completely stop updating. Enough of that though.

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲