Chapter 13

Yn's POV

Just as I was about to tell him, I stopped. I couldn't bring myself to it. "Nothing" I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

He smiled and kissed me softly before we walked back to the room hand-in-hand. Minnie and Corahn were there and looked extremely excited.

They just heard the baby's heartbeat. I was happy, but it made me feel empty inside. I would've been able to hear my baby's heartbeat too.

"Corahn, can I talk to you?" I asked him. "Alone."

He looked nervous, confused. He nodded his head and took me into the hallway.

"Corahn, I'm not gonna act like I don't still hate you, because I have so much anger towards you built up. I've tried so many times to forgive you for what you did to Minnie, my best friend. You should've seen how hurt she was-"

"Yn, I'm sorry about that-"

"I'm not finished. I'm not mad anymore. I can't be, we were so close. But I just need answers. Why would you do that to her?"

"I don't know but I feel terrible about it-"

"But you know how I felt almost five years ago when Diggy did the same thing to me, so why do that to the girl that you 'love' too? I lost my baby that night, Corahn."

He didn't say anything, he just looked down. I walked back into the room and said goodbye to everyone before I tried to walk out of the door. But Diggy grabbed my hand.

Diggy's POV

"Where are you going?"

"Out" she replied before trying to break free of my grasp. I wouldn't let go.

"You're always leaving without telling anyone where you're going. Just talk to me."

"No! Diggy let me go" she said.

I pulled her out of the room and out of the hospital because she was starting to get loud and I didn't want her to make a scene. A couple people asked me to sign their autographs and take pictures in the parking lot while she waited, growing irritable.

"Now, where are you going?" I repeated when everyone else left.

"Out!"

"Where the fuck is 'out' Yn?! You're always going out & disappearing like it's okay when it's not! I'm sick of this shit!"

"I'm. Grown. I don't need your permission!"

"I'm not sayin' you need my permission, Yn! I'm just sayin' instead of leavin' all the time unannounced just tell somebody where the hell you're going in case there's an emergency! Stop acting like a fucking baby!"

"I'm not, I just want you to get off my case!"

I grabbed both of her wrists and shook her a little bit. "No! We lost the baby months ago, and guess what Yn: we can't change shit! Dr. Reynolds was right! Every word he said! Dammit! You piss me off sometimes to the point where I don't even wanna be around anymore!"

She glared at me, our faces were only a few centimeters apart. I slowly let go of her wrists and I could tell my words had hurt her. She never broke eye contact with me until she stormed over to her car, hurt and angry by everything I had said.

I sighed. "YN, just calm down and let's talk about this" I said as she pulled off. "Yn, I'm sorry! Dammit!" I yelled as I walked back into the hospital.

Minnie and Corahn had heard and seen everything. I could tell. "I'm gonna call her" Minnie said softly. "She ignored it" she said after a few seconds.