Chapter 5

Diggy's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. "Come in" I groaned with my eyes still closed.

A nurse walked in. "Mr. Simmons?"

"Yeah" I said with my eyes still closed.

"You've been here for a while now. You're healing pretty quickly. I think it's safe to say that you can come home now" she said.

I opened my eyes and sat up. "Really?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, really. All you need is someone to check you out. But there are a few things you'll have to do when you're at home" she warned.

I shrugged. "What?"

"Be careful not to get any water in the places that you've been shot at. In fact, you won't be able to shower or bathe for at least another month or so. I'd suggest sponge baths will be the best thing for you."

I nodded. "Okay, what else?"

"You'll have to do exercises everyday, as a therapy for where you've been shot at. Take it slow at first, though. Also, I'm going to give you medicine to take everyday, twice a day for your healing process."

I nodded with a smile. "Thank you. When can I tell my girlfriend to pick me up?"

"Tomorrow morning would probably be best. You need to be checked out one more time just to be sure. I will call her today to notify her of what's going on."

I nodded. "Okay, thank you."

She smiled as she turned the light back off and closed the door again. I yawned and laid back down.

Yn's POV

I sighed as I sat on the couch. DJ was with Rev. Run and Mrs. Justine. I couldn't stop thinking about Diggy. I kept playing with the necklace my grandma had given me. Then, I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, this is Nurse Jean from Christ Hospital calling about Daniel Simmons. Is this YFN (your full name)?"

"Um, yeah it is. Is there a problem? Is Diggy okay?"

"Yes ma'am, he's fine. I actually called to tell you that he will be having a few examinations to determine if he will be able to go home tomorrow. We just wanted to make you aware."

"Okay, well could you give me a call later on to tell me how everything went?"

"You'll get a call tomorrow" she stated happily.

"Okay, thank you so much" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"You're welcome, Miss Yn. Have a nice day" she said.

"You too. Bye."

"Bye.

I hung up and immediately made sure everything was in place. I don't want Diggy snapping off on me for the house not being clean or something stupid like that.

After that, I showered, put on a yoga pants, a tank top, and put my hair in a ponytail. Then, I took a nap. Being pregnant really takes a toll on you, even if you're early in the pregnancy.

Minnie's POV

"Corahn, baby! Come here!" I said.

He rushed in. "Wassup, bae?"

I held my arms out in front of me. "Come cuddle with me" I said.

He started laughing. "Baby, I'm watching TV. Can't that wait?"