Chapter 4

Yn's POV

I woke up early to get ready for the funeral. I showered, put on the outfit I found two days before, and made sure DJ was up. I'm taking him to Mrs. Justine until after the funeral.

After he got ready, we both ate cereal.

"Mom, I had a nightmare" he told me.

I sighed. "Was it about what happened?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I keep having a dream that Jason is going to come and hurt me and you and daddy. And I can't stop thinking about the people he killed."

I shook my head. "I can't either, DJ. Maybe it's best if we all go to therapy" I said.

He shrugged. "I guess."

We got in the car after we got done eating and I dropped him off at Mrs. Justine's house. Then, I went to pick up Minnie.

"Hey girlll" she said as she hopped in the car.

I fake smiled. "Hey Minnie."

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No. DJ's been having nightmares about what happened and can't get it off his mind. I think we all need to go to therapy."

She nodded. "Yeah, Corahn and I have been jumpy, too."

Once we got to the funeral, we avoided basically all eye-contact. People did nothing but stare and glared at us. We sat down in the back of the church. After the service was over, Corahn picked Minnie up so they could go see Diggy.

"Hey, Yn!"

I turned to see Keith. "Keith!" I gave him a big hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

He nodded. "I know right. Wherever you been?"

I sighed. "A lot's been going on."

He nodded. "I know... this for example. You're so blessed that your family survived."

"I know! It's kind of a long story.. I would go in detail but I'm just not up to it."

"It's fine. You look amazing" he said.

"Thank you."

"Soo... I know it's been a while since we've last seen each other but.... I was wondering-"

"Keith" I said, cutting him off. "I'm still with Diggy, and I'm pregnant with his child. I'm sorry" I said apologetically.

He nodded disappointedly. "It's cool" he said before walking away.

I sighed and sat down once I found a quiet place where I could be alone. I was the only one sitting, everyone else was outside chatting and getting ready to go to the burial. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see Justin. I quickly hopped to my feet.

"Yn-"

"Justin, get away from me!"

He looked stunned. "What? I just wanted to talk" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Dont touch me!" I quickly said as I removed his hand. "And we have nothing to talk about. Get the fuck away from me!"

"Yn, hear me out."

"No" I stated firmly.

He looked defeated. "Please."

I sighed. "You have five minutes."

"My sister, my twin sister, is dead. I don't think you know how hard this is for me. She was always there for me, especially when I was younger and going through my bipolar disorder. She loved me unconditionally, and helped me every step of the way. I found out that life it too short. When I found out she was dead, I stopped taking my medicine again. I hated myself because of everything that went down when I was with you. I threatened to kill my own sister! She was the only one who ever cared about me, and now she's gone. Then, I took them again because I knew she would've wanted me to. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry Yn. I'm so, so sorry for what I did to you. I'll never forgive myself, either."