Chapter 14

Yn's POV

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with a headache out of this world. Did I get drunk last night, too? I'm not even sure. I looked around and realized I was laying in Minnie's bed. How'd I even get here?

"Minnie!" I called out.

She wobbled into the room, her belly big and her skin glowing. "Good morning, love. Anything you wanna tell me?" She handed me a cold glass of water and an aspirin.

I put my hand on my head, feeling dizzy. I took the aspirin and drunk the water. "I don't know what happened last night."

Minnie took a seat next to my feet. "Well, someone by the name of Vincenzo called me from your number. Saying 'Bad Kitty is all over the place drunk, can you help'? I was just thinking who the hell is Bad Kitty. I rushed over and saw you swinging on the pole and doing all types of out of control tricks. So, again I ask, is there anything you wanna tell me?" Her voice was calm, she knew what was going on, but she wanted to hear it come from my mouth.

I sighed and sat up. "Minnie, I just took a job opening at that strip club" I said. "Last night was my first night and I guess I got a little excited."

"You guess?" She was being sarcastic. "Yn, what the hell are you thinking about? What if Diggy finds out, or the media? You're gonna ruin both of your reputations."

"Reputations?! That's what everything is about now, isn't it! I'm tired of thinking about my reputation! I want to be me, be free, for once in my life!"

"Where is all of this even coming from?! The miscarriage that happened months ago? Yn, you realize you cant change any of that shit right?!"

I immediately threw the covers off and got out of bed. I saw some of my old clothes that I left over Minnie's house and threw them on. I grabbed my keys and started toward the door.

"Where are you going?" she was trying to walk as fast as she could while dealing with the size of her stomach.

"I don't need to hear that shit from you or Diggy" I said, swinging the door open.

"You're lucky I'm a good friend! I could've called Diggy and let him see all that shit you were doing!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned toward her. "I need you to keep this between us. And if you can't do that, just stay outta my business, and my life."

My words hurt her, I could tell by looking at her face. "I'm trying to help you!"

I ignored her and started walking toward my car. "You're gonna be completely alone if you keep this shit up!" I soaked in her words, I knew they were the truth. I took a deep breath, then drove off.

Diggy's POV

"I was worried sick about Yn last night until Minnie called and said she was staying with her" I said to Corahn. I was telling him about everything that was going on.

He sat on the couch across from me, drinking beer. "Damn, man. She's changin' up on us."

"But she won't even tell me where she's going! She ignores me when all I'm trying to do is make sure my baby's okay." I slumped on the couch frustrated.

Corahn was about to say something when his phone got a text message. "It's Minnie bro!" He said as he opened the message. "I gotta go. I'll see you later bro" he said, giving me some dap. "DJ, Yn told Minnie you could stay the night with her. You got your bag ready?"

"Yeah, Uncle C. I'll be back" he said running upstairs. After a few seconds he ran back down the stairs with his bag in his hands. He hugged me goodbye.