Chapter 2

Yn's POV

She sighed with relief. "God, I thought you weren't gonna answer" she said to me.

"Why are you calling in the first place? I don't have shit to say to you."

She sighed. "C'mon, Yn. I need money for bail."

I chuckled. "Not my problem."

She sucked her teeth. "Yn, I need your help."

I chuckled again. "Taylor, those drugs must've really gotten to your brain if you think I'm gonna help you."

"Im serious, Yn."

"So am I. Ask Nate to help you."

"Yn, just hang up" Diggy said. I ignored him.

She sucked her teeth again. "You already know Nate's in jail, too."

"Taylor, we aren't friends. I'm starting to question if we ever were."

She sighed. "Yn, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not" I stated.

"Yn, hang up" Diggy repeated.

I ignored him again as Taylor spoke up. "Yn, Im serious. I wanna make things right."

"No! You don't! You're just a selfish, phony bitch. You only wanna make things right because you need me!"

"Well, you used to need me and my family!" she shouted.

"Well guess what: I don't anymore. I'm a grown ass woman now with a man and two children! And what do you have? A boyfriend that's in a different jail from you and no kids because he didn't want any. I don't want anything to do with you! No, I'm not paying for your bail and no I don't wanna be your friend! Diggy could've been dead you dumbass bitch!"

"Yn, hang up the damn phone!" Diggy shouted.

I jumped at his voice and hung up the call. I looked at him and saw how hurt he was. I shouldn't have brought that up to Taylor in front of him. I threw the phone to the other side of the room and it landed on the couch.

I sighed. "Diggy, I'm sorry."

He looked down and nodded. "It's cool" he said while looking down.

"No, it's not. I-"

"Just drop it, Yn!" he shouted.

I nodded and sat back. Every since the accident, his temper has gotten worse. I don't know whether or not to worry or just give him time, so I'll do both.

"Im gonna go" I said as I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Why this time?" He was irritated.

"I need to have my stuff ready for Tammy's funeral in two days" I said quietly.

"Can't you do that later?"

"I can, but I'm not going to" I said with attitude and sarcasm at the same time.

He just shook his head and turned the opposite direction.

"You're in the hospital, Digg. I'm not gonna get a 'bye' or 'I love you'" I said.

"You could, but you're not going to" he said, mocking me.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door. He's always doing this! Im trying to be there for him and he gets angry at the smallest of things.

I sighed as I got into my car and drove off. By the time I got home, I found another black dress and heels for Tammy's funeral. I still can't believe she's gone. I mean, sure, she was an evil bitch... But she did help sometimes.