Chapter 17

A/N: Don't forget to comment. 😊

Corahn's POV

I stood up and threw my hands up. "Man, what the fuck! I told yo ass not to ask me!" I sighed.

"What's the big deal?"

"The big deal? What's the big deal? Man, let me think, I don't know what the big deal is. Except Minnie's gonna whoop my ass! Man, you saw what she did to Bahja 5 years ago?! Her face was messed up and all her tracks was gone, bruh!"

Diggy started cracking up. "Nigga, that was a high school fight and she hasn't fought since then. That was her only fight!"

"No, she beat Shay's ass, too. Years ago."

"Who's Shay?" Diggy is such a dumbass nigga sometimes.

"The girl I cheated on her with! Look, it doesn't matter. I'm not going, I can't" I said sitting back down and shaking my head.

"You gotta come, man. I'm not finna go alone & if things get outta hand, I know I won't get wild because you'll have to stay in control too since you're in a relationship just like me."

I thought about it for a second. "You haven't had a single drink of alcohol since you cheated on Yn, have you?" I realized.

He looked down. "Nah. I obviously cant hold my liquor, I don't wanna get crazy and do something I might regret later."

I chuckled to myself. "Diggy, you were only 16 then. You can probably hold liquor now way better then you used to back then."

He shrugged. "Maybe."

I sighed and ran my hands over my face. "Fine, man. Damn!" I thought about it a second. "Wait, Yn know you goin'? Where she at anyway?"

He shrugged while looking at his phone. "Man, she didn't return none of my calls. And she do this shit almost every night! She disappear in the middle of night, sleep all day, then disappear again! This shit Gettin' tirin' bruh! And with the new album coming out, I'm stressed and she just addin' on to it. That's why I wanna go."

I sighed and shook my head. "Man, we better not get caught, for real! Im not finna let you get my ass beat by Minnie just because you 'stressed'" I said. I gave him some dap before leaving to go to the hospital room with Minnie and the baby.

Diggy's POV

I went back to the children's room to get DJ and then we went home. By the time we got there, everyone was asleep. DJ immediately went to lay down. I walked into the bathroom after glaring at Yn, who was sleeping. I got in the shower and stayed in for about 30 minutes.

After I got out I went straight to sleep. By the time I actually woke up, it was 12:30. I showered and brushed my teeth before going downstairs.

Everybody was down there, Vanessa, my baby niece, Ava, Angela, Russy, DJ, and Yn. Yn was leaning her elbows on the counter, taking an aspirin and drinking water.

"Where were you last night?" I asked, not caring about causing a scene or not.

She looked up at me. "Well, good afternoon to you, too." She rolled her eyes before putting her glass in the sink.

"Umm, should we..." Russy began but didn't finish.

I slowly nodded and everybody got up and went next door to the guest house. Yn turned her back to me and crossed her arms. "Where were you last night?" I repeated.

She sighed before narrowing her eyes at me and walking off. "I'm not in the mood for this."

"You know what, Yn? Youre selfish, as fuck. I bet you didn't even know Minnie had her baby last night!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me. I saw her eyes soften and it looked like she wanted to cry. "They had CJ already?" She was holding back tears. Minnie must've told her the baby's name beforehand.

I nodded. "Yes, and I called you and called you and called you and you never picked up. What the fuck was so important that you had to miss your best friend give birth to her first child?"

She looked down at her feet. "She asked about me, didn't she" I wasn't sure if she was asking me or telling me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She sat on top of the counter and sighed as I pulled a kitchen chair up. "I-"

"Yn" I interrupted her. "Just tell me where you've been, we can work this out. Ill try not to be mad, talk to me."

She was about to open her mouth but the words wouldn't come out. "I have to go see Minnie" she said before standing up and leaving me in the kitchen alone.

I watched her leave out the front door before punching the wall out of frustration.

Yn's POV

I pulled up to the hospital Minnie was in. How could I be so stupid? I chose stripping over my friends, my family. I wiped a tear from my hand and walked into the hospital.

I asked the receptionist where Minnie's room was and she directed me there. I knocked before hearing her tired voice say "Come in."

I hesitantly pushed the door open and walked in. She gave me a death glare before looking away from me as I washed my hands and walked over and grabbed and CJ. Damn, he was so beautiful. I walked over and sat next to Minnie, rocking him in my arms. "Minnie" I said, still holding back tears.

She shook her head. "You're one selfish motherfucker, YFN, you know that?"

Well, that's not the first time I've heard that lately, I thought to myself.

"Minnie, I had no idea-"

"I haven't even heard from you since I found out about what you've been doing weeks ago! But I guess The Palace is way more important than your best friends, right? Your god child? I asked him where you were and you were so damn busy you didn't even answer the damn phone! All for what? This little stripping phase you're going through?!"

"I'm sorry, okay! What the fuck do you want me to do?!"

"Get your shit together!"

I looked down at CJ, he was still asleep. "I don't know what else to say" I said, feeling defeated.

Minnie started crying. "I thought you were my best friend" she said.

"I am!"

"You're not! You missed my baby's birth all for some fuckin' stripper job!"

"Lower your volume" I said, afraid that she would wake the baby up and other people in the hospital may hear her.

She shook her head. "You're crazy. Until you get your shit together and realize what's really important, don't say shit to me. Leave."

"What?" I asked her.

"Leave" she repeated louder.

I looked at her again before placing CJ in her arms and leaving. What am I going to do with myself?
__________________________
I didn't edit this chapter. The next chapter will be longer and old faces will be back in the book soon, just wait on it. Corahn agreed to go with Diggy to The Palace? Interesting. 🌚 Diggy admitted that he hasn't had any alcohol since Yn found out he cheated on her five years ago? Also interesting. 🌝 Diggy talked to Yn about missing CJ's birth? Yn and Minnie finally see each other again and speak after everything's that happened? Did Yn just lose her best friend?

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💭, & Share 📱📲