Chapter 21

A/N: Please, Please, PLEASE comment yall. I know it's been almost a month since my last update but I really need for my comments to come back up, I used to have more on each chapter. 😔 I need feedback from yall. And thank you for supporting me and my book(s). I love and appreciate yall. 😊

Yn's POV

"Diggy, what's wrong with you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

He stumbled onto the floor with the bottle of alcohol still in his hand. I ran over by his side and helped him up. "No! Go talk to Trevor or French or-"

"Nigga what're you talking about?" I asked once I helped him to his feet.

He tilted his head back as he took another drink of his alcohol. "They all went to go see you strip anyway" his words slurred together.

"You're friends saw me stripping?" I asked embarrassed.

He nodded and took another drink. "Yepp, so go fuck them instead."

Okay, I remember 5 years ago when he first got drunk because of his family issues.

*FLASHBACK*

Minnie & I walked up to Diggy in the hallway. I hugged and kissed him. He acted like I wasn't even there. He continued to get his books out of the locker.

I frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Yn, go away."

I frowned even more. "Excuse me? I was just trying to help."

"Well don't. Like I said before, just go away. I'm not in the mood."

I came up to him and smelled his breath and then frowned. "You're drunk."

Of course, I was right. Every since his mom had been in the hospital, all he probably did was drink to ease through his pain .

"Yupp, what's up Minnie." He turned to her as if everything was actually okay with what he's been doing.

Don't 'what's up Minnie' me! And don't talk to Yn like that! What's wrong with you?!" she said.

"Worry about Corahn, not us" he told her.

"You're such a jerk!" Minnie said and stormed off.

"You know what, we'll talk about this later." I started to walk away in the same direction of Minnie.

"Yeah, come over later. But we don't have to do any talking" he said, licking his lips and observing my body up and down.

I gave him a disgusted look and continued to walk off. What the fuck is wrong with him?!

*End of Flashback*

Okay, so when he's drunk, he obviously acts like a jerk and says things that a jerk would say. I just had to remember it was the alcohol talking, not him.

"Diggy, I'm sorry" I said. "I don't know how many times you want me to say it. But just because all of this has been happenin', you're gonna start drinkin' again and going to bars late at night? You have a family to think about."

He scoffed. "Don't be a hypocrite, you weren't thinkin' about none of us when you were gone strippin' every night."

I guess I was being a hypocrite.

He took another sip of his bottle. "How long have you been drinkin' tonight?"

He shrugged.

"Over 10 shots?" I asked.

"Duh, I'm drinkin' out of the bottle" he said, shaking the bottle in my face.

He stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me forcefully. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I did the same. I don't know what type of alcohol he was drinking but it was cgerry flavored and tasted so good. I melted in his touch, I've missed touching him, or just talking to him in general.

But he wouldn't be doing all of this if he didn't have the alcohol. He wouldn't even look at me if he wasn't drunk.

I broke the kiss. "Give me the alcohol" I said reaching toward it.

"What?" He yanked the bottle away from my reach.

"Would you be doin' this if you weren't drunk?"

He shrugged in confusion and he couldn't seem to focus. Damn he was so drunk.

"Dig, give me the alcohol" I said trying to take it out of his grasp.

"No! Move" he took a huge gulp of it after tilting his head back.

"I don't want you to drink! & I don't wanna be the reason for you pickin' up this old habit. Give me the fuckin' alcohol Diggy!"

He threw some in my face and I yelped as some of it got in my eyes, giving them a burning sensation. I immediately ran to the kitchen to flush my eyes with water. When I was finished, it had burned only a little bit but they were red.

I felt my anger growing as I stomped back over to him. He had a year coming down his face. "I'm sorry for everything" he said, seeming a little more aware of what was going on.

"Give me the alcohol" I repeated once more. He hesitantly handed me the bottle. As I went to pour it out, I heard a loud thud and cursing. I ran back into the living room once again to see Diggy had put another hole in the wall.

I frustratedly pushed my hair out of my face, trying to hold back my tears. I felt defeated. All of this is because I wanted be sneaky and act crazy. This is all my fault, I'm the reason he's acting like this right now.

He walked over to me, and I couldn't read his facial expression. But before I could think again he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my forehead as I sobbed into his chest.
__________________________
I didn't edit this chapter. How do tall feel about Drunk Diggy? He hasn't been drunk since Book 1 (which is where the flashback came from, Trying To Love Again: A Diggy & Yn Fanfic. Some of yall may remember, some of yall may not.)

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💬 & Share 📱📲