Chapter 11

Minnie's POV

*The Same Night*

I drove home in tears. I can't believe Corahn cheated on me. I was so pissed I left before I could even check on Yn.

I showered and threw on a huge t shirt and a pair of shorts. I grabbed a tub of ice cream and a spoon and began eating it. I feel myself falling into depression.

While I started watching 'What's Love Got To Do With It', there was a knock on the door. I groaned in annoyance. I don't wanna deal with anybody right now. At all.

"No ones home" I said.

There was another knock on the door. I rolled my eyes, walked over to the door, and opened it. Corahn was standing there. I immediately closed the door again and walked away.

He knocked once again. I opened it one last time. "What Corahn?!"

"Minnie, we need to talk."

I nodded. "Yeah, we do. You cheated on me, and not only that, but with Shay Jones?! You know I don't like that bitch! How could you be so stupid? I was loyal to you the whole time we were together. Do you realize how many niggas I turned down because of you? I'm even carrying your child, Corahn. I did everything I could to make you happy and that's still not enough!" I was almost in tears.

Corahn was speechless. "I'm sorry" was all he could say.

I nodded my head and crossed my arms. "Yeah, you are." I hesitated. "I think we need a break."

He eyes opened immediately, with tears filling them. He shook his head. "Minnie, please. Just give me another chance, I'll make things better, I swear. I won't screw up again. Just-"

"Corahn" I stopped him. "I think this is partially my fault. We're still young, I can't expect for someone your age to be ready for real commitment, maybe that's why you cheated."

"We've been together for the last four years! I only slipped up with one person."

"More than once with that person."

Tears were streaming down his face. "Don't give up on us. Minnie, I love you with all my heart! I swear I'm gonna make it better."

I took a deep breath to hold back my tears. "I think you should go."

He slowly stepped back, tears free-falling out of his eyes. He nodded. "I'm gonna make things right. I love you, Minnie" he said, still crying. He got into his car and drove off.

I closed the door and put my hand over my mouth. I sat on the floor and cried. I don't want this to happen. I love him sooooo much. I just want him to get his shit together and if it's meant to be, everything will work out fine. If not, then I'll just have to move on.

This was an eye-opener. You can do everything you possibly can for the one you love and they'll just look over it, take it for granted. You can be the most loyal female ever to somebody and still be played.

I sighed, turned the TV off, put the ice cream I was eating earlier away, and laid down. I cried myself to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with a headache from all the crying I had done. I decided I wanted I go see Yn, so I showered and put on jogging pants and a tank top.

I drove to the hospital, found out her room number from the lady at the front desk, and made my way there. She was still sleeping when I came in.

I walked over to her and stroked her hair. She had a small bandage over the gash she had. "I'm so sorry, Yn." We were excited about being pregnant together, now look at everything that's happened.