Chaper 20

Yn's POV

*A Week Later*

"Hey, guys" I said, coming downstairs and seeing everyone eating breakfast. Vanessa was always cooking, which I didn't mind of course.

"Good morning, your plate's on the counter" she said, pointing to it.

"Thank you" I said, keeping my eyes focused on Diggy, who hasn't spoken to me since he first found out I was Bad Kitty a week ago.

I sat down across from him. He looked up at me from the newspaper he was reading briefly, but then back at it. I sighed as I began to eat.

"Aye" Russy said looking at the TV. "It says that stripper Bad Kitty has just disappeared."

I looked up and sure enough the headline said "Popular Unknown Stripper Vanished". Diggy still didn't look up but I could see his jaw clenching.

"For real? Damn, she was the shit when me and Vanessa saw her" Angela said while laughing.

"So, I think we should go to Lake Michigan for a picnic today" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Sounds good" Angela said with a smile.

DJ nodded with a smile and Ava started doing a little dance. They got along really well since their age difference isn't that big.

"Dammit, man! I wanted to see her again" Russy said aloud, still watching the news about Bad Kitty.

My eyes widened and I started choking on my bacon. "You snuck and saw Bad Kitty?" Vanessa said sternly at Russy.

"Ummm, well, me and some of my friends snuck and saw her" Russy said.

Damn, has all of Diggys family saw me stripping?

Diggy shook his head and balled the paper he was reading before throwing it on the table and going upstairs. My eyes traveled in the direction that he went and I slowly looked down and sighed as I took another bite of my food.

"What's his problem?" Angela asked. Everybody shrugged and continued to eat. When everyone was finished, I cleaned up the kitchen: put the dishes in the dishwasher, wiped down the counters, swept, and mopped.

I picked up the newspaper Diggy was reading to throw it away when something on it caught my eye. I opened it up to the front page and, ironically enough, Diggy and I were both on the front page. I was on it because of stripping, luckily they didn't know my name and my face was covered with my mask, and Diggy was there for the bar fight he was in with the guy that touched me.

I sighed, looking at how they put both of our stories on the pages right next to each other before I threw it away.

Everybody went to the guest house to get dressed. I took advantage of that time just to clean the whole house. When I was finally done, I went upstairs to my bedroom to find something to wear.

I texted Minnie and Corahn, telling them to meet us at Lake Michigan and for them to bring more food and drinks.

When I opened the door I found Diggy laying in the bed. I closed the door slowly and turned to look at him. "So, are you gonna come with us?" I asked him.

He looked at me then shrugged. "Diggy please just talk to me" I said in a defeated voice.

"I'm going" he said in a low voice. I looked at him and noticed he was already dressed. He must've showered when I was downstairs cleaning.

I grabbed my cheetah print romper and a pair of black sandals. I showered and did my whole hygiene routine before putting on my clothes. My long curly hair was still wet from the shower, so I just decided to leave it like that since it looked nice and wavy.