Chapter 8

Yn's POV

*The Next Morning*

"Yn, get up" Diggy said.

I groaned with my eyes still closed.

"C'mon, Yn, you have to get up."

I opened one eye and saw DJ sitting on the bed with him. "Diggy, I'm tired."

"I know you are, but I have another doctor's appointment today. Remember?"

I sighed as I slowly lifted up. I held my head because I had a massive headache. Maybe because of all the crying I did at the therapy session.

Diggy handed me a glass of water and an aspirin. "I had a feeling you'd have a headache" he said.

I smiled. "You know me so well."

"I have a bag of ice for you mommy" DJ said excitedly.

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "Thank you, baby" I said. I took the aspirin, drunk the water, and took the bag of ice and put it on my head. "Give me just a few more minutes of sleep?" I begged.

"Mommy, you have to wake up" DJ said.

"I know, but mommy's tired. Pleaseee" I begged them.

They both folded their arms and sighed at the same time, which caused me to laugh. They're so much like each other. "Fine" they both said.

Minnie's POV

Corahn has been coming home late lately. I'm not sure what to think about it. I hope he's not cheating, but honestly I can't be sure.

*The Night Before*

The door slammed opened. "I'm home, babe" Corahn said, obviously drunk. He stumbled over toward me and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "I'm hungry, anything in the kitchen?"

I shook my head. "Nope. You should've been home earlier" I said irritably.

He cursed and stumbled over into the kitchen, almost falling. "Dammit Minnie! All I want is for you to cook when I get home!"

"What the fuck do you mean?! It's not like you're working! You're not doing and anything but drinking and partying while I've been working, taking care of the house, and pregnant!"

He got in my face. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?"

I sucked my teeth. "Get the fuck outta my face, Corahn."

He pushed me onto the couch and walked toward the door. "I'm gone."

"Where the fuck are you going now?!"

But he didn't answer. He slammed the door behind him.

*Present Time*

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. This isn't the first time he's done this. Ive called his phone 5 times already. No answer. He's not with his mom, Diggy and Yn hasn't heard from him, and I don't know where else he could be.

I heard the door open. "Where have you been?" I asked, facing opposite of him.

"Out" he said plainly.

I chuckled to myself. "Out" I repeated after him. I turned to look at him. "Where have you been?" I asked again.

"Don't worry 'bout it."

"No! I am gonna worry about it. You're not gonna just treat me any type of way, Corahn. I'm not some hoe you can just step all over."

He smirked. "Yeah, whatever." He brushed past me.