Chapter 25

Yn's POV

I woke up the next day with a headache from hell. Did I really do that much crying? Was it even really necessary? I mean, I was fine when Diggy left for four whole years so I'll be fine if he decides to leave me again, right?

Wrong.

That couldn't be further from the truth. If he left again, I'd be a damn lost puppy, just like how I was when he first left. I pushed some of my hair out of my face as I sighed and sat up got out of the guest bed and made it up.

I smelled breakfast, knowing that Angela and Vanessa were downstairs cooking. I smiled slightly as I went to brush my teeth and wash up before going downstairs. I looked around the room, seeing that Diggy wasn't there I knew he had to be downstairs. I looked in the mirror and saw how puffy my eyes were.

I look like a damn train wreck.

I shook my head as I did my short routine. Noticing I only had on Diggy's big t-shirt, I threw on a pair of jogging and walked down the stairs to join the rest of the family. "Good morning everyone" I said.

"Morning mommy" DJ said as he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning baby" I smiled at him as Angela handed me my plate.

I thanked her as I sat it on the table and looked through the cabinet to grab some pain pills. "You look sick" Russy said as he took in my terrible appearance.

"I feel sick" I admitted as I thanked Vanessa, who handed me a glass of orange juice.

I sat across from Diggy and I felt him staring at me almost the whole time I was eating. I tried my best to avoid contact, to look at everything but him.

Saving me from the awkwardness between Diggy and I, Vanessa spoke up. "What's wrong?"

"I just have a really bad headache" I told her, shaking my head.

"Your eyes are puffy too" Angela pointed out. "We're you crying last night?"

"No, of course not" I lied, trying to give them the biggest fake smile I could make. "My contacts, they were bothering me yesterday."

Russy gave me a strange look. "I didn't know you wore contacts."

Neither did I.

I smiled at him, not knowing what to say as I just continued to eat. I took the pain killers and ignored Diggy staring at me as I finished my food and began cleaning the kitchen.

"We're going to the carnival today" I told DJ.

"Yayyyyy" he yelled. "Can I go to the guest house and hang out with Russy first?"

I nodded, smiling at him as everyone began leaving the kitchen. Well, almost everyone at least. Diggy and I were the only two who didn't leave. I started to load the dishwasher.

"Yn-"

I cut him off as I turned on the dishwasher and turned toward him. "Look, this was your house before we got back together. So if you want me to leave, fine. But I've already apologized and I've done everything I could from helping your brother get out of his street situation to even going to Vincenzo and personally telling him I was done stripping in the same day. I don't know what more you want me to fuckin' do, but you're not gonna constantly hold it over my head and make me feel guilty about. And if you are, I'll leave" I said, trying to hold my tears back.

He shook his head and stepped closer to me. "I don't want you to leave" he said quietly.

"Then stop acting like it" I snapped. "I made a mistake, I can't turn back time-"