Chapter 19

A/N: Don't forget to comment.

Yn's POV

I didn't know what to say or do. I just stood there like an idiot. I already knew he knew who I was.

So many eyes were staring at me as I stood frozen, thank God I still had the mask on. I was about to walk off stage when I felt someone grab my arm. I looked to see some drunk guy. "Where do you think you're goin'? I threw money up there, I wanna see you dance!"

"Let me go" I said, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Get your ass back up there and dance" he demanded.

"Let me fuckin' go!" I screamed.

Then all of a sudden Diggy walked up, pulled me behind him, and punched the guy right in his face. He stumbled back onto a table. He regained his balance and wiped his nose, it was dripping blood.

He lunged at Diggy and punched him in the jaw. I saw it clench.

That's never a good sign.

Diggy pounced on him, knocking him down again. He punched him in the face harder and harder and harder.

"Diggy, stop it!" I said. I watched as the crowd tried to get Diggy off of him and failed miserably.

As soon as I was about to help, I felt someone turn me around and saw it was Corahn. He threw his jacket over me in an attempt to cover my body. "They can handle him for a little bit, let's go" Corahn grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the place so we could be alone and away from the scene. "Yn, what fuck you doin' out here strippin'?!" He was whispering and yelling at the same time.

I sighed. "Corahn- I"

Corahn shushed me and he started listening to our surroundings. My eyes widened as I heard what he heard. Sirens. Police sirens.

I remembered two blocks away there was a police station. Somebody must've called them. We both ran back in there to get Diggy. "Diggy, cmon man, he's had enough" Corahn said, pulling Diggy off of the guy.

Diggy's jaw was a little swollen, but that wasn't even close to the damage Diggy did on the drunk. His face was swollen, he had a black eye, a busted lip, his nose was literally dripping blood, and his mouth was bleeding with a few missing teeth.

Corahn ran back to the stage and collected the money the men were throwing at me from earlier. And let me say, it was a lot of money for me to have only been performing for less than two minutes. "Corahn, put the fuckin' money down!"

He picked up more of it. "What, we can't let this shit go to to waste!" I rolled my eyes as he stuffed the money into his pocket.

We tried to rush out of the door but we were immediately stopped by paparazzi and the police. I sighed as they ambushed us with questions, pushing us around.

We had to wait two hours as the police questioned Diggy before they finally let us go. Now we had to get past the paparazzi.

I asked Corahn if he could ride with me in my car, I was too afraid to face Diggy just yet. He nodded and he hopped in on the drivers side. He looked at a text message he got on his phone and then started the car and drove off.

I noticed the direction we were going in. Diggy was in front of us. "You guys missed a turn" I said, looking behind us.

"Diggy told me to drive you to my house" he said in a low voice.

"No no no, Corahn, take me home I-"

"I'm only doin' what Diggy said" he sighed.

"You're mad too" I said in a low voice.

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara