Chapter 12

Yn's POV

*The Next Day*

Diggy & DJ checked me out of the hospital, and I was just at home, lying in bed. The TV wasn't on, but I was staring at it anyways. I honestly couldn't stop thinking about what Dr. Reynolds had said yesterday. Every word had some type of truth to it. Every. Single. Word.

Diggy walked in and gently closed the door. "DJ's asleep" he whispered. He came over and kissed my forehead.

I shifted the way I was laying down, but didn't say anything.

He sat next to me and put my legs on his lap. "Yn" he said.

I looked at him.

"We need to talk."

I shook my head and laid back down.

"Yes" he said firmly. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

"As shitty as I felt four years ago" I blurted out.

He looked down. "Yn, I'm trying to help."

I sat up. "Well, don't okay? I just wanna be left alone."

He shook his head. "He was right."

"What?" I asked him.

"Dr. Reynolds. He was right. You're thinking what happened back then is the reason for all of this now."

I remained silent.

"Yn, what happened isn't your fault. The man was driving drunk-"

"Maybe if I hadn't murdered my own baby four years ago we wouldn't even have to deal with this!"

He shook his head and grabbed my hand. "Yn, do you realize what happened in the past is over with? We can't go back and change shit."

"Why not?!" I screamed. "Life would be so much easier if we could! My grandma would still be alive, my mom wouldn't have turned into a fucking crackhead, my dad would've probably actually wanted to be apart of my life for longer than a couple of days, & maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have had to have an abortion if I hadn't let Jason stay with me long enough to beat and rape me." I laid back down and sobbed. "I don't even know who I am anymore."

"Yn, listen to me okay? None of this is your fault." He wiped away my tears. "You're the best thing that could've ever happened to me, do you realize that? Without you, I wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't have DJ, who knows what could've happened to me? I need you to stay strong, nobody is blaming you for anything."

I took in his words, did he genuinely mean what he was saying? I looked in his red, puffy eyes and saw nothing but truth and sorrow. Diggys taking this really hard, he was so excited to have this baby. I laid on his lap until I dozed off.

*6 Months Later*

Minnie's POV

I have another doctors appointment to go to. Gosh, I feel awful. My back is aching, my feet hurt, and I blowing up like a balloon! Ugh, I'm ready for him to just come out already!

Yes, I said him. I'm having a boy! Corahn is really excited. He's been to every doctor's appointment, catering to my every need and want. No, he's not back in the house.

I know it's been 6 months but you can't just expect for me to forgive him that easily, especially since he cheated on me. I'm still heartbroken about it. Especially since he cheated with a bitch he knew I hated.

Yn isn't doing too well. Every since she lost her baby she's been depressed. But, she and Diggy have been at my side every step of the way. Every doctor's appointment, buying clothes, buying things for the nursery.